THE POWER OF UNCONVENTIONAL THINKING
- TEAMWORK AT THE TOP. Herb, Erika; Leslie, Keith; Price, Colin // Electric Perspectives;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
Discusses the importance of team work among executives to the success of a company. Dimensions of performance that teams have to master in order to meet their goal; Factors undermining a common understanding of corporate goals and values; Strategies for promoting effective action, reflection...
- What's your problem? Bullmore, Jeremy // Management Today;Feb2000, p97
Answers queries related to executives and industrial management. Includes character portrait of an executive who systematically fails to pay subordinates; Management of a popular but underperforming member of a work groups.
- Give them food for thought. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2013, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p2
The article offers tips related to teamwork in the workplace and industrial management.
- Success Must Be Managed; Or, How to Stuff A Wild Duck. Floyd, R.E. // Industrial Management;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p23
Focuses on the approaches in management of success in business. Removal of the obstacles between the team and success by the managers; Importance of expectation of success by the assigned group in challenge; Recognition of success in the organization. INSET: Rules for Managers, Irwin W. Kabak.
- Guiding Factors for Group Work in Management Training and Business Management. Scheuplein, Harold // Management International Review (MIR);1966, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p82
Examines the guiding factors for group work in management training and business management. Criteria on group work guidelines for direction; Types of groups in business enterprise; direction of team work with the aid of feedback.
- TAILORING A LEADERSHIP STYLE TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS. NITSCHE, ROBERT // Baylor Business Review;Fall2011, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p30
The article discusses a leadership advisory in running businesses. Business workers, managers and owners must disclose accurate data to help provide correct solutions, products, or services to customers and clients. Other leadership elements essential in operating a business include education,...
- Rebuilding High-Performance Work Teams. Borchardt, John K. // Contract Management;Apr2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p34
Discusses the role of a contract manager or team leader in rebuilding high performance work teams. Ability of confronting new problems; Consideration of changes in assessing team goals and membership; Basis of improving reallocating resources and responsibilities among surviving team members.
- Teach Your Team to Fish. Jones, Laurie Beth // Executive Excellence;Jun2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p16
Discusses principles of team building. Team preparation for hardships; Team transformation; Act of release.
- Waves of change. Zoglio, Suzanne Willis // Executive Excellence;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p15
Offers advice for executives on how to increase a work group's ability to adapt and remain competitive. Need to learn more about human response to change; Use of positive change implementation techniques.