Turning: Spindles are Important, but so is the System
- Top-Spindle Vertical Turning Lathe. // Metalworking Digest;Nov2000, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p1
Features the Okuma LVT-3000 CNC lathe from Okuma America Corp. in Charlotte, North Carolina. Use of built-in conveyors; Role of the chucks; Rapid traverse speed for X- and Z-axis; Maximum turning length and diameter of the machine.
- Rigid, Accurate Five-Axis Machining--Okuma America, Booth A-8200. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug2008, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p162
The article evaluates the MU-500VA-L five-axis VMC with Thinc-OSP control from Okuma America Corp.
- Turning Cell Automates Oil Coupling Production--Okuma America, A-8200. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug2008, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p202
The article evaluates the automated cell for producing 4" to 7" API and premium couplings for the oil drilling industry from Okuma America Corp.
- Box Slant Bed Lathe With Milling Capability--Okuma, Booth 1305. Jordan, John M.; Tudor, Emily K. // Modern Machine Shop;May2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p166
The article evaluates the LB3000X Space Turn CNC lathe from Okuma America Corp.
- Five-Axis, High-Speed HMC. // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p62
The article previews the MU-10000H five-axis machine from Okuma America Corporation of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Lathe Designed For Accurate Large-Part Production. Danford, Matthew D.; Tudor, Emily K. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p152
The article introduces the Oil Country Lathe from Okuma America Corp.
- CNC Lathe With 66 Options. // Production Machining;Jun2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p59
The article evaluates the LB3000EX space turn computer numerically controlled (CNC) lathe from Okuma America Corp.
- MULTITASKING CNC LATHES REDUCE SETUP TIMES. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun2014, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p208
The article evaluates the Multus U3000 and Multus U4000 general purpose multitasking CNC lathes from Okuma America Corp.
- Partners in THINC Welcomes New Partner. // Production Machining;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that engineering and design services provider Busche has partnered with Okuma America Corp.