- ASTM Releases New Product Category Rules for Cements. // Walls & Ceilings;Nov2014, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the release of the final product category rules (PCR) for Portland, blended hydraulic, masonry, mortar and plastic stucco cements by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International.
- Cray Valley Opens Hydrocarbon Resins Lab. // JCT CoatingsTech;Jan2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p19
The article focuses on the hydrocarbon resins laboratory opened by Cray Valley in Exton, Pennsylvania. This new laboratory will enable Cray Valley to boost product research, raw material evaluation, and new product development. Also, Cray Valley has constructed a Constant Temperature and...
- LDMI buys part of Ideal Technology Solutions. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p2
Reports purchase of stake in Ideal Technology Solutions U.S. Inc. by LDMI Telecommunications Inc.
- LDMI set to acquire Ideal Technology. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;11/20/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p53
Reports on the expected deal of LDMI Telecommunications Inc. for the acquisition of Ideal Technology Solutions U.S. Establishment of LDMI as a major player in the competitive telephone carrier service market; Long and local distance voice service, voice mail and call center services offered by...
- Comerica, Ideal to offer services through ANX system. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p36
Reports on the partnership of Comerica Bank Inc. and Ideal Technology Solutions U.S. Inc.
- NEW BIODIESEL BLEND SPECIFICATIONS APPROVED. // BioCycle;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and its International D02 Main Committee have approved three new standards for biodiesel fuel blends. Discussed is the positive impact the blend specifications will have on the design and manufacture of diesel...
- RustGard UV extends brake shoe, Lining Life. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p46
The article reports on the performance of RustGard UV brake shoe coating of Carlisle/Altec which protects against rust-jacking and premature truck brake lining failure caused by rusting brake shoes. According to the test of Carlisle in accordance with the American Society for Testing and...
- Product Development Strategy at a Japanese Automobile First-Tier Supplier: The Case of Denso.... Ito, Kazunori; Souissi, Mohsen // International Journal of Management;Sep2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p273
Focuses on the product development strategy of the automobile industry in Japan. Benefits of centralizing research and development (R&D) activities; Impact of R&D internationalization on companies; Determination of sales and production functions.
- Ghosn goes for growth in the US. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Feb2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p6
Introduces 22 products from Nissan according to Carlos Ghosn at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Impact of the revival plan on the company; Details on the financial results; Improvement on transaction prices with plans to discount car sales.