New Models for the Millennium
- CADILLAC DEVILLE. Oldham, Joe; Chaikin, Don // Popular Mechanics;May2002, Vol. 179 Issue 5, p96
Focuses on an owners' report on the Cadillac DeVille automobile series. Features; Performance; Reasons for buying a Cadillac.
- Astra heats up. Kable, Greg // Motor;Jul98, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p10
Features the three-door Opel Astra automobile. Engine; Plans for a standard GT model; Visual changes to the model; Speed.
- IN GEAR. // Motor;Dec2001, p130
Features several model cars. Scaled-down version of the Ford Forty Nine; Information on the Ford V8Supercar; Details of the Evo II Holden Monaro. INSET: GEAR BOX..
- Glorious Transit. // Truck & Driver;Nov2010, p69
Photographs of several Ford Transit automobiles are presented.
- Car board. // AutoWeek;03/08/99, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p12
Features four automobiles and descriptions of what television programs they would be if they turned into TVs. Cadillac Deville Concours being `Matlock'; Land Rover Discovery Series II being a cross between `Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom' and `Masterpiece Theater'; Volkswagen Jetta GL being...
- CHUNK OF BURNING LOVE. Kable, Greg // Motor;Sep2003, p12
Automobile manufacturers Holden, Volkswagen, Mazda and Ford are staging a rapid-fire release of new automobile models. Meanwhile, Opel is first to show its hand with a re-engineered Astra five-door model on the new Delta platform. Small cars rarely look tough, but somehow Opel has accentuated...
- Germany a sweet spot for new Laguna. Knauer, Michael // Automotive News Europe;9/15/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p0016
The article reports on the strong sales performance posted by Renault's upper-medium Laguna sedan in Germany. For the seven months through July 2008, Renault sold 8,633 Lagunas in Germany, topping sales of the Opel Vectra, which is being replaced. According to the CGT union, the factory is...
- Official start of production for Opel ADAM at Eisenach. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p15
The article announces the official start of production of the new ADAM automobile model from Opel at its plant in Eisenach, Germany as of March 2013.
- Mercedes aims B class at young families. Meiners, Jens // Automotive News;5/16/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6147, p38H
The article reports that Mercedes-Benz AG is targeting its B-class five-door hatchback at young European families. Mercedes has postponed for at least a year the U.S. launch of the B-class. In Europe, the company is aiming its marketing at shoppers who are considering small minivans such as the...