Why Employees Quit
- Fiat just latest to lose CEO. Child, Charles // Automotive News;12/17/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5962, p8
Reports the resignation of chief executive officers (CEO) in various automotive industry in the United States. Advantages of being a CEO; Replance of Ford Motor Co. CEO, Jacques Nasser; Emergence of corporate culture in the automotive industry.
- Sales: A matter of perspective. // Automotive News;11/26/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5959, p4
Reports developments related to the automobile industry in the United States as of November 2001. Effect of the zero percent financing on the sales of the industry; Result of the test on the Jeep Liberty; Resignation of Ron Zarrella, as president of General Motors North America.
- Visteon slashes 150 jobs. // Automotive News;2/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5969, p72
Reports developments in the automobile industry and trade in the U.S. as of February 2002. Retrenchment of Visteon Corp. in an effort to trim research and development costs; Declaration of stock offering by Lithia Motors Inc.; Resignation of Vice President Frank Taylor of material planning and...
- Hyundai founder leaves the helm. Gadacz, Oles // Automotive News;06/05/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5878, p4
Reports the resignation of Hyundai Group founder Chung Ju-Yung from the company in Seoul, South Korea. Refusal of son, Mong Koo to resign; Accounts of the conflict between father and son; Need for the company's individual units to adopt an independent professional management system.
- Morrison chooses fatherhood over Florida association post. Snell, Bridget Ryan // Aftermarket Business;May2001, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the resignation of Tom Morrison as president of the Florida Automotive Industry Association Inc. Reasons for Morrison's resignation; Statement of Morrison in his resignation letter; Replacement of Morrison.
- Long-standing top manager quits Porsche Hungaria. // Budapest Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 44
Reports the resignation of Jozsef Szorad as manager of Porche Hungaria Kft, an automobile importing company in Hungary. Appointment of Peter Gstattner as temporary manager of the company; Effectivity of Szorad's resignation; Comments of the Porsche management on the decision of Szorad.
- HotBits. // Motor;Dec2000, p13
Presents several news briefs related to the automobile industry as of December, 2000. Plans of HSV to import Chevrolet Corvette vehicles; Introduction of the drophead version of the BMW Z9 concept car; Retirement of car designer Tom Gale from Chrysler.
- Confidential. // Automotive News Europe;11/06/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 23, p11
Presents world news briefs on issues related to automobile industry and trade as of November 6, 2000. Slip made by MG Rover Chairman John Towers during a press interview; Resignation of Lou Hughes from Lockheed Martin Corp.; Sales of Rover Mini minicars in Japan.
- BMW loses UK chief... Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;1/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p5
Reports on the plans of Kevin Gaskell, managing director of BMW Manufacturing Corp. in Great Britain, to resign his post to move to an Internet company. Personal information; Professional background; Experience in the industry.