What Makes A Leader?
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY. GOICOECHEA, I.; FENOLLERA, M. // DAAAM International Scientific Book;2012, p619
The automotive industry has always been an example in the field of Project Management and Leadership and, of course, as far as quality is concerned. An established methodology is followed from product development through production. The aim of this investigation is to set up a relationship...
- Elite Management Analysis in Auto Industries. Ghafournian, Mohammad // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Jan2012, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p37
Elite management occurs at multiple levels of the organization and does not limit its scope to senior management positions, a common misperception made by many. In short, elite management looks to establish continuous leadership development which can position an organization to attract highly...
- On The Management Side. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Dec99, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p10
Presents tips for automobile company managers. Steps to increase work initiatives; Techniques that can increase personal productivity; Nonessentials that drain managers.
- Selling im. Katcher, Philip // Automotive Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p18
Presents ways to help any automotive retail outlet improve its selling impressions. Check sheet to evaluate an automotive retail store's performance.
- Time to be a finder-outer. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Jan1997, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p9
Editorial. Comments on automobile industry management. Need to reward the `finder-outers'; Emphasis on individuals who always know the answer; Information technology.
- Abstracts. // Atlantic Economic Journal;Sep90, Vol. 18 Issue 3, Number 3 p119
Presents an abstract of the article `The Need by Auto Manufacturers to Reassess Corporate Strategies,' by Joyce P. King and Algin B. King.
- Seminar speeches offered. // Automotive News;8/21/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5619, p10
Presents the names of speakers and seminar titles of the Management Briefing Seminars compilation available via the Automotive News Speechline.
- Big 3 pool getting shallower. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;5/13/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5659, p18
Reports that the ability to join the ranks of authorized conversion firms that accept Big 3 vans, pickups and sports-utilities direct from the factory is becoming very difficult. Reason for difficulty; Decline in authorized pool accounts; Emphasis on quality; Number of Econolines that a pool...
- Ford wants to boost car sales 7% in year. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p3
States that Ford Division will be targeting women and minorities to boost car sales. The loss of this market segment due to focus on truck sales; Women and minorities as having a preference for cars.