New products: hardware
- Digital Leads The Way In Blank Media Formats in '01. Gill, Penny // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/6/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p118
Focuses on the dominance of the digital hardware in the blank media in the United States in 2001. Growth of digital video media; Influence on all product categories; Volatility of the CD-R prices; Popularity of the DVD technology.
- Sony DRU720A. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jun2005, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p54
This article informs that the DRU720A from Sony Corp. is the reigning speed king in the APC Labs, capable of burning DVD+R media at 16x, DVD-Rs at 12x and Double Layer discs at 4x. Beating the previous incumbent, the Pioneer DVR -A08XL drive, by a full minute, the DRU720A burned a test disk in...
- The irresistible urge to tinker. Benedek, Andy // Printing World;12/11/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 10, p32
Focuses on the complications arising from product upgrade in Great Britain. Confusion of the consumer base; Modification of the software, hardware and firmware; Problems of the user.
- Three Sharp copies. // Management Services;Dec2000, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p27
Features the new printer/copier devices from the Sharp company, which were released in the market, as of April 2001.
- For the print-room. // Management Services;Jan2001, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p33
Features the latest copier/printer devices from the Ricoh UK, released as of January 2001.
- Hardware & software. // Transportation & Distribution;May98, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p16
Highlights hardware and software products which relates to transportation and distribution, that are available in the United States. Features of OmniTRACS Mobile Information Management System from Qualcomm company; Description of Enterprise EXP software from Endura company; Information on...
- Chips Reroute Intelligence. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;08/02/99, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p46
Discusses the development of computer products designed to provide router and switch makers with off-the-shelf processors to be reprogrammed to fortify equipment with capabilities. Participants of the network processor market; Advantage of this product development; Benefits of the product design...
- Upgrades, like politics, are far from an exact science. Tinnirello, Paul C. // PC Week;08/17/98, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p76
Presents advice for companies who are forced to deal with the delays in the releases of computer hardware and software. What is affected by delays; Ensuring that the product which is currently available can be used; Realistic evaluation of upcoming releases; Developing a close relationship with...
- MICROBOARDS DX-2. // Remix;Mar2005, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p70
Evaluates the DX-2 CD and DVD publisher from Microboards. Price; Key features.