- HP Shows CE-Focused Media Receiver. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p48
Reports on the plans of Hewlett-Packard Co. to introduce Digital Media Receiver during International Consumer Electronics Show, 2003. Aim to bridge the gap between a computer and a home's audio/visual system; Plans to launch wired and wireless configuration; Possible additional models of the...
- coming upâ€¦. // New Media Age;6/30/2011, p43
A calendar of events and conferences for the new media industry scheduled in Great Britain for July 2011 is presented, including the Reputation Online Live, OPS: Markets European Union (EU) I, and Getting Under the Bonnet of Hewlett-Packard (HP) Quality Center 11.0.
- Flexing its server market muscle. Popovich, Ken // eWeek;5/27/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p25
Reports the business success of Hewlett-Packard (HP) Co. in the U.S. Deals between HP and Reuters Ltd.; Agreement between HP and General Mills Inc.; Expansion of the product portfolio.
- Oracle pushes portal wares, highlights HP relationship. Gardner, Dana; Holt, Stannie // InfoWorld;09/27/99, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p24
Focuses on the development and marketing deal signed by Oracle Corp. with Hewlett-Packard Co. Purpose of the deal; Terms of the partnership deal; Services to be offered by Oracle FastForward Web Store.
- Serving Up an A/V Feast. Antonoff, Michael // Sound & Vision;Apr2003, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p66
Comments on the digital media receiver from Hewlett-Packard. Versions of the receiver; Price of the receiver; Features and capabilities.
- Helping Hollywood convert to digital. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;12/11/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 51, p52
Focuses on the opening of the digital media business of Media 100 Inc. in Burbank, California. Leadership of the company illustrated by its Streamriver Division; Competitive plans for the company's Burbank facility.
- HP voids Dell printer deal. Popovich, Ken // eWeek;7/29/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p18
Reports the announcement of Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) to stop the deal on selling printers with Dell Computer Corp. in the U.S. Emergence of HP on the printing market; Views of spokesman Mike Mahrer on the cancellation of the agreement; Projection of a printer war between HP and Dell.
- SONIC TO PROVIDE MYDVD FOR HP DVD-WRITERS. // CD Computing News;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on an agreement between Sonic Solutions with Hewlett-Packard Co. in which Sonic will provide MyDVD software for recording and authoring DVD-videos.
- Match and HP in deal to put brand on cans. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;02/06/98, Issue 6, p3
Reports that a licensing deal has been established between Emap Pursuit and HP. Information on the deal; Benefits of the deal for HP; Comments from Terry Pratt, publishing director at Emap Pursuit.