Bridging DVd's Video/ROM Divide
- Actual Size: Sonic Solutions Acquires InterActual Technologies. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of InterActual Technologies by Sonic Solutions in February 2004. In early February, Sonic Solutions finalized an $ 8.8 million cash deal to acquire InterActual Technologies, the company that brought Web interactivity to Hollywood titles including The...
- Silent Treatment. Pennington, April // Entrepreneur;Mar2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p97
Reports on the approach adopted by Interactive Imagination in marketing its products in 2000. Description of the approach; Outcome of the approach.
- On the block, now off, Riddler readies refocus. Rich, Laura // Adweek Western Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 47 Issue 40, p53
Focuses on Riddler, a gaming site on the World Wide Web, highlighting the fact that its parent company Interactive Imaginations, was almost sold because of financial difficulties. Why Interactive Imagination turned down CUC International offer to acquire Riddler; Comments by Michael Paolucci,...
- On the block, now off, Riddler reaches refocus. Rich, Laura // Brandweek;10/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 37, p41
Reports that the popular gaming Web site Riddler, will remain part of parent company, Interactive Imaginations. Circumstances surrounding Riddler's continuance with Interactive; Comments from Michael Paolucci, chairman and executive officer at Interactive; What Interactive will do.
- On the block, now off, Riddler readies refocus. Rich, Laura // MediaWeek;10/06/97, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p45
Focuses on the resolution of the Riddler online gaming site's status as part of parent firm, Interactive Imaginations. Announcement by chairman/chief executive Michael Paolucci; Berkeley Systems' acquisition of a stake in Riddler via parent CUC International; Downsizing of Riddler; Lawsuit filed...
- Puzzle pursuit. Tanaka, Jennifer; Gegax, T. Trent // Newsweek;6/19/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 25, p12
Discusses a marketing idea by Interactive Imaginations, which hopes to send World Wide Web users on a scavenger hunt to the sites of its sponsors. The goals and prizes of the game.
- SONIC ENHANCES EDVD WITH INTERACTUAL PLAYER 2.0. // CD Computing News;Nov2001, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the inclusion of Player 2.0 and engine technologies from InterActual Technologies to the eDVD technology of Sonic Solutions.
- On the block, now off, riddler readies refocus. Rich, Laura // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p53
Reports that Riddler, a gaming site on the Web, will remain part of parent company Interactive Imaginations Inc. Details of Riddler's financial difficulties within Interactive Imaginations; Berkeley Systems' acquisition interest in Riddler.
- On the block, now off, Riddler readies refocus. Rich, Laura // Adweek New England Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p53
Announces that the Web site Riddler will remain part of parent company Interactive Imaginations Inc. Initial plan of Interactive to sell the Web site after experiencing financial difficulties; Acquisition interest in Riddler by Berkeley Systems; Factors attributed to the company's financial...