Wrap it Up!
- DVD players jockey for packaging. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;03/01/97, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p47
Discusses packaging for DVD players and software. The `snapper' unit from Warner Media Services; Companies using it including GoodTimes Home Entertainment; The edge on the competition held by Warner Media in its ally Warner Home Video; The advantages of the Warner Advanced Media Operations...
- CLEAR-VU ACQUIRES NEXPAK NAME, PRODUCTS. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/24/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Nexpak and some of its product lines by the packaging company Clear-Vu. Amaray II Benefit Denial and SecureCase are also included in the deal. The purchase came via a bankruptcy auction held in July 2009. Blockbuster and Nintendo are some of the clients...
- New produtcs: software. // EMedia Professional;Aug99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p22
Presents updates on computer software products as of August 1999. Smart Storage Incorporated's SmartStor Archive 3.0; Avid Technology Incorporated's Media Composer XL 8.0; Clear-Vu Products' Jewel Case Extreme Keeper and DVD Extreme Keeper.
- Clear-Vu product line offers loss-prevention system for CD & DVD. // EMedia Professional;Jan1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p36
Introduces Clear-Vu Products' family of retail loss-prevention products for sell-through video, jewel cases and digital video discs (DVD). Design features.
- Clear-Vu develops PP DVD security case. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;9/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p22
Reports on Clear-Vu Products Inc.'s development of a polypropylene digital-versatile-disc security case suitable for customizing with metallocenes and colors.
- Companies bid for DVD packaging; Rentrak is shedding its Pro Image. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;4/20/96, Vol. 108 Issue 16, p77
Reports on developments in the video recording industry in the United States as of April 20, 1996. Competition between Warner Home Video and Clear-Vu Products to provide packaging for digital video disks; Rentrak's decision to spin off its Pro Image sportswear subsidiary.
- Clear-Vu gains part of NexPak. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;8/24/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
The article reports that the parent firm of Clear-Vu Products, Autronic Plastics Inc. of Westbury, New York has acquired some assets of Duluth, Georgia-based NexPak Corp. in the conclusion of proceedings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware. Clear-Vu is maker of rental, retail and...
- Warner Media, Clear-Vu play the DVD-packaging waiting game. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;4/27/96, Vol. 108 Issue 17, p73
Reports on developments in the video recording industry in the United States as of April 27, 1996. Competition between Warner Media Services and Clear-Vu Products to provide the better packaging for digital video discs; Cabin Fever Entertainment's release of the video `The Streets of Laredo.'
- Accessorize! Traiman, Steve // Billboard;8/17/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 33, p54
Provides information on several digital video disc (DVD) accessory products. DVA-20 DVD Albums from Case Logic; Omega-Case anti-theft retail case from Kwik-case USA; ZenithPacs anti-theft case from Clear-Vu Products.