Facts, figures, & findings
- THE WORLD 1. // Campaign (UK);7/25/2008, Issue 29, p17
The article offers world news briefs related to advertising campaigns. DraftFCB had laid off 47 staff due to shifts in client spending in New York. Euro RSCG in Manila has been appointed by German pharmaceuticals firm Boehringer Ingelheim as its agency-of-record in the Philippines. According to...
- newsline... // Billboard;02/10/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p55
Offers news briefs related to the international music industry as of February 10, 2001. Opposition to the European Union's Copyright Directive by the European Digital Media Association; Plans for a country music festival in Great Britain in 2002; How the 2001 World Music Awards will be staged...
- Industry NEWS. // Circuits Assembly;May2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p8
This article presents international news briefs related to the circuits industry as of May 2006. Nam Tai Electronics has reaffirmed its timetable for construction of new manufacturing facilities in Shenzhen by the end of 2006. Nexlogic Technologies has relocated its PCB design, assembly,...
- Radio digest. // Music Week;10/14/2006, Issue 41, p6
This article presents news briefs from the radio broadcasting industry. Network program director Andy Ashton has left Xfm satellite radio. BT Digital Music Awards named GaydarRadio station of the year. Shockwaves, the hair care products brand, has signed a four month deal in which they will...
- World News Update. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jan99, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p6
Presents news briefs from around the world. Information on two British utilties that make a move into the United States; Details on a rural electrificat ion project inaugurated in Jakarta, Indonesia despite the Asian economic crisis; Contract between ANDE and Union Fenosa ACEX.
- WORLD NEWS UPDATE. // Transmission & Distribution World;Aug2000, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p6
Presents world news update as of August 2000. Planned merger between French conglomerate Vivendi Environmental and state-owned utility Electricite de France; Increase in shares of Red Electrica, Madrid, Spain; Acquisition of a percentage stake in the consulting and software houses of...
- International. // People Management;12/21/95, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p10
Presents various reports on the business sector around the world. Literacy skills of adults in some of the world's richest countries; Signing of a declaration by Unice promoting youth employment across the European Union; Strike of workers employed by Boeing to stop their jobs being exported to...
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p1
Presents economic news briefs around the globe on February 3, 2003. Impact of U.S. President George W. Bush's State of the Union address; Result of low CPI pressures in Poland and the Czech Republic; Outcome of the floating of the EGP in Egypt.
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p1
Presents news briefs on the economy of some countries around the globe on March 31, 2003.