Knowledge Managers AIIM for Optical Storage and Web Delivery in '99
- DVD storage. // EMedia;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p27
Presents information on MC-7000 series of digital video disc-random access memory Libraries from JVC Professional Computer Products Division. Reliability features; Starting price.
- Authoring. // EMedia Professional;Feb99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p23
Presents information on several digital video disc (DVD) authoring products. Authoring systems from JVC Professional Computer Products Division and Smart Storage Inc.; Studio MP10 video-editing product from Pinnacle Systems Inc.
- DVD authoring. // EMedia Professional;Jul99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p21
Provides information on new products for digital video disc (DVD) technology authoring as of July 1999. Features of True Video DVD Systems from JVC Professional Computer Products Division, Smart Storage Inc., Zapex Technologies and Minerva Systems; Strategic partnership between Spruce...
- JVC Introduces New Jukebox Models. // Computers in Libraries;Feb2000, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Announces the availability of the MC-7000 Series of DVD-RAM Libraries, or storage disc jukeboxes, by JVC Professional Computer Products Division. Amount of data storage capability for each model; Features of JVC's DVD-RAM products.
- Ten X Announces Server Support for JVC Jukeboxes. // Information Today;Oct98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p50
Reports on the availability of Ten X Technology Inc.'s TenXpert network server support for CD-ROM jukeboxes from JVC Professional Computer Products. TenXpert-4, a dedicated, stand-alone, multi-user CD-ROM network server; How TenXpert makes JVC jukeboxes plug-and-play network solutions;...
- Case study: Verbatim picks Accpac. // Practical Accountant;Nov98, Vol. 31 Issue 11, pS7
Reports on magnetic storage disks producer Verbatim Corp.'s use of the Internet for marketing and technical support. Replacement of the company's legacy mainframe computer system; Integration of financial systems with the Web to keep real-time inventory.
- Verbatim First To Launch 4x DVD+R Write-Once Media. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p48
Reports on the plans of blank media maker Verbatim Corp. to offer 4x rewritable digital video disc (DVD) write-once media. Performance of DVD in terms of recording time; Significance of the disc for consumers; Features of the disc that makes it ideal for sharing computer data, home videos,...
- Verbatim Shipping 4x DVD+R Media. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p54
Reports on the launch of 4x-speed recordable digital video disc by Verbatim. Features of the disc; Retail price of the disc; Availability of the disc.
- Verbatim Debuts 24x CD-R Discs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p22
Introduces the DataLifePlus, recordable compact disc by Verbatim of Charlotte, North Carolina. Features; Compatibility with drives at speed ranging from 1x to 15x; Product price.