- QPS Que! USB 2.0 DVD Burner [review]. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia Magazine;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p40
Evaluates the Que! DVD-recorder from QPS. Limitations of Que!; Advantages of Que!; Information on copying capability of the product.
- CD-RW shows new colors with first USB releases. Schworm, Peter // EMedia Professional;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p14
Provides information on Que!, a rewritable compact disc drive for Apple iMac computer system developed by QPS Inc. Application of Universal Serial Bus (USB) technology; Recording mechanism used in Que!.
- Plasmon Incorporates DVD-R/RAM Technology into D-Series. // EMedia Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p24
Evaluates the 4.7GB DVD-RAM drive from Plasmon.
- Plasmon's mighty M500 shows impressive speed. Fielden, Tim // InfoWorld;11/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p156
Features the Plasmon M500 magneto-optical data storage solution. Operation of the device under normal office conditions; Results of testing of a D120 system partnered with the NetReady solution; Benefits of using the product; Pricing.
- Plasmon's DW 260 magneto-optical drive. Starrett, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Sep97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p81
Evaluates the DW 260, a magneto-optical drive technology from Plasmon company. INSET: How direct overwite works and what needs it fills..
- Writing class: Panasonic DVD-RAM drive. McLaughlin, Laurianne; Arar, Yardena // PC World;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p116
Evaluates the Panasonic LF-D101 DVD-RAM drive. Formats it will read; Storage capacity on DVD-RAM discs; Price for the drive and for the discs; Recommendations; Contact information.
- Encore Dxr2. Endersby, Jim // Australian Personal Computer;Apr98, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p102
Presents information on the Encore Dxr2 digital versatile disk kit created by Creative company. Components of the the kit; How the kit operates; Advantages of the kit. INSET: Creative Labs Encore Dxr2.
- reviews. Starrett, Bob // EMedia Magazine;Feb2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p66
Evaluates the DVD Studio product from Young Minds. Features and functions of the DVD Studio product; Price.
- Storage Gets Faster, Higher-Capacity. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/21/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p24
Highlights the data storage devices that were on display at the Comdex Fall 2001 technology exposition in Las Vegas, Nevada. Recordable formats which can be read by the DVR-A03 from Pioneer Electronics Inc.; Storage capacity of DVR-AO3 per digital video disc side; Features of the internal...