- iVast, Sigma Designs plot plans for MPEG-4-capable set-tops. // CED;Jan2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p14
Reports the strategic partnership between iVast and Sigma Designs. Development of an MPEG-4 design for digital set-tops; Terms of the agreement; Products and services offered by the companies.
- Sigma, Panasonic in ZV deal. // Electronic News (10616624);7/08/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2124, p66
Reports that Sigma Design's REALmagic Zoomed Video chipset has been incorporated into an MPEG PC card for Panasonic Personal Computer Co.'s CF-62 multimedia notebook computer. Features; Performance.
- Itron Announces Alliance with Panasonic to Deliver Smart Metering Solutions in Japan. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;11/20/2012, p2
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Itron Inc. and Panasonic Corp. to create a smart meter platform for the Japanese market.
- Power-One Enters Into Strategic Alliance with Panasonic Corp. // Electronics Protection;May/Jun2013, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p31
The article reports on the strategic alliance between Power-One Inc. and Panasonic Corp. to develop, produce and market energy storage systems worldwide by combining Power-One inverters and Panasonic lithium-ion batteries and systems.
- Polo and Panasonic Make Music Together. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;02/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p6
Discusses the strategic marketing alliance between Polo Jeans and Panasonic which will pair the jeans maker with the e-wear digital audio players of Panasonic. Reasons Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. has shut down its Polo Jeans Co. stores in fall 2000; Features of the marketing alliance; Price of the...
- CEATEC, besuboru, and the Ubiquitous network. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Nov2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p6
Deals with third-generation consumers digital versatile disc (DVD) recorder from Panasonic. Marketing efforts of Panasonic for its DVD recorder; Time slip feature of the DVD recorder; Application of Blu-ray technology in the DVD recorder.
- Digital Versatile Disc, sequel to VCR, on the market soon. Costas, Jose // Caribbean Business;12/19/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p50
Features the Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) developed by Panasonic. DVD as sequel to the videocassette recorder; Availability of the DVD in Puerto Rican market by 1997; Description of product.
- Panasonic Goes On DVD-RAM Offensive. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p1
Introduces the Digital Video Disc (DVD) camcorder, a DVD multidrive and priced blank DVD-RAM from Panasonic in New York. Features of the product design; Advantage of the random access memory; Cost of the DVD-RAM.
- Blank DVD Prices Cut By Panasonic. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p4
Introduces the recordable digital video disc (DVD) blank media from Panasonic Co. Features of multidisk packs; Details on the variety of models available.