The rise and Fall of a holiday pipe Dream
- Harlequin production. // TVB Europe;Nov98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p45
Features the Panoptica software from Harlequin company for video post production. How the software works.
- You oughta be in pixels. Popko, Richard; Stein, Kimberly // PC World;Feb1997, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pM1
Evaluates five under-$500 video capture cards for personal computers. FAST Electronics FPS/60; Intel Smart Video Recorder III; MicroVideo DC1 Plus; Winnov VideumConf Pro; Features; Prices; Contact points. INSET: How to get the best video onto your Web page..
- Video production techniques. Leeds, Matthew // Macworld;Jun94, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p104
Discusses video production techniques. Use of QuickTime video; Previewing source material; Capturing the video; Piecing together clips; Preparing for the audience. INSET: Recommended Quicktime setup...
- HOT SPOT CLIPS. Boyer, Trevor // Millimeter;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p17
Features several video production strategies. Application of rough aesthetic via Photoshop and After Effects; Usability of Doppler software; Usage of real projections and no greenscreen compositing.
- GV Expo Ready to Address Industry Trends. KOVACS, BOB // Government Video;Nov2014, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p24
The article offers information on the Government Video Exposition to be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., on December 2-4, 2014 which focuses on video production, cloud computing and 4K resolution based technologies.
- DAYTON DRAGONS' DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION. // Sound & Video Contractor;Oct2014, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the Focusrite RedNet 2 16-channel A-D/D-A and RedNet 3 32 I/O digital interfaces that were integrated into the high-definition video control and broadcast production systems at the Fifth Third Field, home to the Dayton Dragons Minor League Baseball team in Ohio.
- Don't Fence Me In. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, pS2
Explores the market demand and implementation of desktop video solutions. Issues associated with the application of personal computer in video production; Development of computer software designed for video production and editing; Notions about the application of compression technologies and...
- Broadcast Pix. // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p70
The article offers brief information on Mica live video production system from Broadcast Pix Inc.
- gluing FELT and FOAM to build FAITH. Siglin, Tim // EventDV;Jun2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p36
The article looks at the innovative ways used by Brian Stewart, coach of the Faith, Felt, and Foam puppet team at Shannon Hills Bible Chapel in Greensboro, North Carolina, and his team for their puppet video production. Stewart and his puppetry team uses several software like Production Studio...