- Maxell Launches New DVD Packaging Design At CES. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p138
Reports on the launch of a Digital Video Disc (DVD) packaging design by digital media products maker Maxell Corp. of America at the International Consumer Electronics Show in the United States. Aim of the DVD packaging design to highlight format information and making product selection easy;...
- Maxell Making Education Programs A Priority. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p32
Focuses on the educational outreach programs of Maxell Corp. for the company's 5th Anniversary in the U.S. Description of the program platform; Sponsorship of the John Lennon Songwriting Contest (JLSC); Support of Maxell for touring of JLSC studio.
- Maxell Debuts Hands-Free Headsets. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/3/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p60
Features the HF-425, a hands-free headset, from Maxell Corp. in the United States. Use of the headset for cellular phones; Product price; Design of the headset.
- Maxell Introduces New DVD Care, Maintenance Line. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p33
Reports the launching of digital video disk care and maintenance product line by Maxell Corp. of America in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Product offerings; Reduction of consumer confusion at point of sale by the product launch; Information on the products launched by the company.
- DVD Media To Hold 15% Share In '03: Maxell. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p48
Focuses on the trend predicted by blank media maker and marketer Maxell Corp. of America regarding the sales of blank digital video disk (DVD) in 2003. Effect of digital technologies on audio and camcorder media categories; Growth of video media category predicted by Maxell; Factors behind...
- Maxell Shipping Newly Designed DVD Media Packages. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p52
Reports on the launch of digital video disc (DVD) package design by Maxell Corp. of America for its entire DVD line. Features of discs; Advantages of discs; Price range of discs.
- Maxell Headphone Lights Up To Music. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;07/24/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p51
Reports that Maxell Corp. of America is launching its Light Beats headphones. Product features; Availability; Suggested retail price.
- Maxell's Digital Versatile Disc. // Information Today;Mar97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p31
Reports that Maxell Corporation of America Commercial Products Group announced the release of its range of Digital Versatile Discs (DVDs) in March 1997. Belief that DVDs will replace CD-ROMs; Storage capacity of the range of DVDs; Cost of the range of discs; Contact information.
- BATTERY KEEPS ITS COOL DESPITE HEAT. Schweber, Bill // EDN Europe;Oct2003, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p18
Features Maxell's CR2450 series. Use of the device in the pressure-sensing tags; Size; Production of 3V output with 525-mAhr capacity.