Net College Sales Rise 3.3% in November
- Surge in Company-Sponsored Studies Sparks Concern. Manzo, Kathleen Kennedy // Education Week;12/6/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p12
The article focuses on reports used as marketing tools by educational publishers that are filled with data designed to prove the effectiveness of their products on student achievement. Publishers are designing instructional materials, assessments, and professional development programs in...
- BENEFIC PRESS. Wedemeyer, Avaril; Cejka, Joyce // Focus on Exceptional Children;Mar1971, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p10
The article presents several resource educational materials for exceptional children in the U.S. Benific Press has offered instructional programs that involves childrens oral expression. This program has linguistic series that made children appreciate in literatures. Coronet Learning Programs...
- PreK-12 Supplemental Net Sales See Growth in November. // Educational Marketer;1/22/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on the sales of supplemental materials in the U.S. in November 2006. Net sales of these materials have increased by 3.2%. The net sales of textbooks in every category have declined by 5.5% through the first 11 months of the year. Sales in the grade 6-12 segment have increased...
- U.S. K-12 Instructional Material Sales Climb 17.9% In May. // Educational Marketer;7/19/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p7
Reports on the sales in the total basal textbook and supplemental sales of K-12 publishers in the U.S. Prognosis of a decline in industry sales for 2004; Increase of textbook sales; Description of sales of supplemental materials.
- AAP Report: February School Sales Up 14.6% In February. // Educational Marketer;04/17/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the 14.6 percent increase in net sales of instructional materials to K-12 schools in February 2000, according to statistics provided by the Association of American Publishers.
- Amid Changing Market, College Sales Rise 1.4%. // Educational Marketer;4/4/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the growth of the sale of course materials for colleges and universities in the U.S. in 2013 and discusses the sales report released by publishing group Association of American Publishers.
- K-12 Supplemental Sales Increase 5.6% To $2B As Schools Begin Spending Again, Though Cautiously. // Educational Marketer;7/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the rise in K-12 supplemental material sales in the United States. Total value of the U.S. instructional materials market in the fiscal year 2003; Sales of instructional materials during the penultimate months of the school year 2003-2004; Factors contributing to the rise in...
- Untitled. Klineberg, Otto // Education Digest;Feb1959, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p18
The article presents statistics on textbooks used by students in the U.S. The child attending school in the country in 1959 has 20 percent fewer textbooks than the child of 10 years ago according to the American Textbook Publishers Institute. The average life of textbooks is set at four to five...
- PreK-12 Sales Decline on Weaker Supplemental Sales in August. // Educational Marketer;11/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p7
The article discusses the sales report for PreK-12 instructional materials in 2006 in the U.S., released by the School Division of the Association of American Publishers. The report stated that sales in August have declined by 1.6 percent to $798.5 million. Year-to-date figures also dropped...