- Collaborations: DSM Biologics and Crucell Announce Licensing Deal with LFB Biotechnologies. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Sep2007, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p134
The article reports that DSM Biologics of New Jersey and the biotechnology company Crucell NV of the Netherlands has signed a nonexclusive research licensing agreement with LFB Biotechnologies of Paris, France. It is stated that the LFB will use the PER.C6 production technology of Crucell to...
- Pharmaceuticals & fine chemicals. // Chemical Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 1, p33
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of January 1, 2003. License deal signed by DSM Biologics with Crucell; Acquisition of the patents of Novozymes relating to the production of a recombinant enzyme for pharmaceutical applications by Solvay.
- MorphoSys Signs Cooperative Agreements. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Oct2006, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p166
The article announces the license agreement signed by MorphoSys AG with Crucell NV and DSM Biologics. The agreement allows the former to use a cell line designed to produce clinical-grade material and develop its therapeutic human antibody program. The financial details of these agreements were...
- Crucell signs licensing deal. Tyler, Alan // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p29
Reports on the research licensing deal signed by Dutch biotechnology player Crucell with PanGenetics. Significance of the deal to PanGenetics; Payment and annual maintenance fees to be received by Crucell and DSM Biologics; Description made by PanGenetics on itself.
- DSM Biologics and Crucell Enter Licensing Deal. Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;8/1/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 26, p19
The article reports that DSM Biologics and Crucell of Leiden, the Netherlands have entered into an agreement to license a manufacturing technology based on the companies' jointly developed PER.C6 cell line, to LFB Biotechnologies of Paris, France. LFB will use the licensed technology to develop...
- FINE CHEMICALS. Tylor, Alan // European Chemical News;8/23/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2113, p23
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of September 2004. Acquisition of the hygiene and swimming pool supply business of compatriot Clavergate by Albion Chemicals Group; Terms and conditions of a license agreement between Dutch biotechnology company Crucell and drug firm...
- World Briefs. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Aug2008, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p22
The article offers world news briefs related to pharmaceutical industry. In Asia and Pacific, NovaMed Pharmaceuticals (Shanghai) and Pfizer China has formed a partnership in the oncology area in distributing oncology products throughout mainland China. In Europe, an agreement is made between DSM...
- DSM and Crucell license antibody technology to Sartorius. // PharmaWatch: Biotechnology;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the licensing agreement accorded by DSM Biologics and Crucell NV with Sartorius Biotech GmbH. The two companies have agreed to a non-exclusive PER.C6 research licensing deal with Sartorius. In addition, Sartorius will use Crucell's key technology to assess monoclonal...
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;7/23/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 26, p35
Presents news briefs on the pharmaceuticals and chemical industry, as of July 2003. Agreement signed by DSM Biologics with biotechnology firm Pharming in Leiden, the Netherlands; Acquisition made by specialty sugars producer Chicago, Illinois-based ZuChem.