Sopp's acquisition to bolster IMCD
- CVC Specialty Chemicals Inc. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Sep97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p22
Announces the appointment of Interorgana Chemiehandel GmbH by CVC Specialty Chemicals Incorporated as its European distributor. Responsibilities of Interorgana; Background information on CVC.
- Unipetrol swallows Chemopetrol arm. Conroy, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;12/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 47, p10
The article reports that Unipetrol has decided on a full merger of its key petrochemicals subsidiary Chemopetrol and its refinery planning and whole-sale unit Unipetrol Rafinerie. The merger would replace a plan as part of a group-wide corporate governance overhaul. The previous plan was...
- Ciba Specialty board approves merger of subsidiaries. // Colourage;Dec2000, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p83
Reports on the approval of a merger of subsidiaries by the board of Ciba Specialty Chemicals India Ltd. for Pigment Specialities India Ltd. and Indo-Swiss Textile Chemicals Ltd.
- Celanese, Virginia Chemicals Report Agreement On Merger. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Oct80, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the agreement in principle for a merger of Virginia Chemicals Inc. and Celanese Corp. Procedural elements related to the merger such as stock options and cash disbursement for Virginia Chemicals Inc. shareholders are presented along with cash disbursement obligations for...
- Cepsa Merges Petrochemical Businesses. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;6/23/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p11
The article reports that refining company Cepsa of Madrid, Spain has approved plans to merge its three petrochemical manufacturing subsidiaries, Ertisa, Interquisa, and Petresa, to create a single entity, Cepsa QuÃmica. Ertisa, Interquisa, Petresa, and Petrocepsa generated combined 2007 sales...
- SK Chemicals to Absorb Pharma Unit. // Chemical Week;1/19/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the plan of SK Chemicals to acquire its SK Pharma subsidiary to create a bioscience company as of January 2005. Chemical products produced by SK Chemicals.
- RPM Closes Adhesive* Deal. // Chemical Week;9/21/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 31, p43
This article reports on the acquisition of Illbruck Sealant Systems by Tremco, a subsidiary of RPM. Tremco says it has completed its acquisition of privately held Illbruck Sealant Systems for about $137 million, including net debt assumption of about $10 million. Illbruck has sales of about $190...
- Azelis Subsidiary Buys U.K. Fertilizer Plants. // Chemical Week;8/1/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 26, p5
The article reports that Chance & Hunt, a subsidiary of chemical distributor Azelis, has agreed to acquire Kemira GrowHow's process chemicals business for an undisclosed amount. The business produces ammonia, ammonium nitrate, nitric acid, urea, and other products at Ince, Great Britain, and has...
- MITSUI CHEMICALS TO MERGE PU BUSINESS. // Urethanes Technology International;Feb/Mar2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on Mitsui Chemicals Inc.'s (MCI) announcement that it is to merge its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mitsui Chemicals Polyurethanes Inc. (MCPU) back into MCI. The Japanese supplier, which regards the polyurethanes operation as its core business, indicated that the merger will make...