Skaugen ups multigas orders
- Two LNG Initiatives Win Initial ABS Approval. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 232 Issue 4, p67
This article reports that two LNG concepts have won an Approval in Principal (AiP) from the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS). One is a novel concept from ABB Lumnuis Global (ABB) for a liquefied natural gas anti-liquefied petroleum gas, floating production storage and offloading unit (Niche LNG...
- Bright future for IM Skaugen. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;1/24/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2131, p16
Forecasts on the earnings of Norwegian shipper IM Skaugen and the financial performance of its gas carrier business Norgas. Reasons behind the optimistic outlook of IM Skaugen for 2005; Number of vessels controlled by Maersk Norgas Gas Carriers.
- The shipping forecast. James, Ed // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/22/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p4
Highlights investments in vessels used by the energy shipping industry in the Middle East. Factors that contributed to the increase in order books of shipyards in the Far East; Forecast on global liquefied petroleum gas capacity; Events that exacerbated the shortage of available container...
- Abbreviations. // Global Energy Market Research: Israel;Oct2012, p14
The article lists the abbreviations used in the "Israel energy report" by Enerdata which include LPG for liquefied petroleum gas, NGL for natural gas liquids, and GDP for gross domestic product.
- GLOBAL PORTS TARGET LNG INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);4/14/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that the global ports foresee the wide-scale development of liquefied natural gas that use in shipping in the U.S.
- Blue Racer Midstream Begins Shipments by Water. ROSS, JIM // State Journal (WV);11/18/2016, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p11
No abstract available.
- Abbreviations. // Global Energy Market Research: Yemen;Dec2012, p10
The article offers information on various energy industry-related terms that were used within the issue including liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), gross domestic product (GDP), and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
- MAILBOAT. Peters, Gary; McDevitt, John // MotorBoating;Feb2004, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p12
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Propane System Checkup," which compared liquid petroleum gas and liquid natural gas; "Fighting Fires," which discussed the causes of fire and the type of extinguisher to use in specific situations.
- Waterside Energy plans LP gas export facility. // LP/Gas;Oct2015, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the proposed construction of the Washington Energy Storage & Transfer facility by energy company Waterside Energy in Longview, Washington, which intends to receive 75,000 barrels per day of liquified petroleum gas products in 2015.