Toluene faces a bumpy year
- Summer 2001 Motor Gasoline Outlook. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr2001, pix
Presents forecasts on motor gasoline prices for summer of 2001. Price per gallon of regular-grade gasoline; Facts on inventories for motor gasoline; Predictions for gasoline demand.
- Expect to see more E15 in coming weeks. Griekspoor, P. J. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Oct2012, Vol. 150 Issue 10, p86
The article reports that ethanol producers are preparing for the expected steady growth in demand for the approved E15 blend of fuel, a blend of 15% ethanol and 85% gasoline.
- Iraq attacks find market immune. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/18/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p15
Presents updates on oil prices as of June 18, 2004. Factors that affected oil sales in Iraq; Forecast on the demand growth in the industry; Decline in gasoline stocks.
- Demand for gas in U.S. continues to decline. Krisher, Tom // South Texas Automotive Report;Jun2011, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that the demand for gasoline in U.S. continues to sink as the pump prices keep rising.
- Energy outlook/ Gasoline prices to peak in April, but inventory issues will persist. Thorness, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p15
Reports on financial analysts' projections regarding gasoline prices in the U.S. in April 2003. Possibility that energy cost stabilization could come quickly if the U.S. war with Iraq is short and Iraq's oil fields are not damaged; Strength of gasoline demand; Ways in which problems in the gas...
- Summer 2002 Motor Gasoline Outlook. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr2002, pix
Provides an outlook for motor gasoline prices in the U.S. in summer 2002. National average price of regular motor gasoline for the period; Total gasoline demand; Inflation-adjusted cost of driving a mile; Reason for the low refinery utilization rates.
- Experts wrangle over high East End gas prices. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/18/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p5A
Discusses the reasons behind the discrepancy between gasoline prices in New York State's East End and those in others parts of the state. Application of zone pricing to retail gasoline; Increased cost of longer transportation distances.
- Petrol pricing: confusion at the pump. Cohen, Marcel // Consumer Policy Review;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p218
Focuses on issues surrounding petrol pricing in Great Britain. Consumer perspective on petrol prices; Government perspective; Marketing perspective of oil companies.
- Fuel Costs -- Are They a Killer or What? Hall, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/12/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 7, p38
Opinion. Comments on the fuel price increase in the United States. Opinion on the motives of oil producers; Assessment of costs associated with fuel price increases; Invitation for reader response regarding the issue.