Technip given Plock role
- Direction for EPC contractors in the Indian context. Virdi, Kuldip S. // Chemical Business;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, pXXV
Focuses on the developments in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors market in India as of May 2001. Current developments in the market; Constraints of Indian EPC contractors; Emergence of international EPC contractors in India; Overseas projects.
- Ilam olefins goes to bid. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/11/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 28, p13
Reports on an invitation offered to construction firms to bid for the main engineering, procurement and construction contract on the Ilam olefins complex, to be located in western Iran, in 2003. Bid deadline on the project; Function of the complex; Reputation of the project.
- Bidders line up for Lavan refinery jobs. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/10/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p11
Reports on the deadline of the acceptance of bids for packages on the Lavan refinery upgrade project in Iran in October 2004. Terms of the engineering, procurement and construction contract at Lavan; Bidders for a basic engineering contract.
- Singapore terminal contract at Jurong. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Dec2007/Jan2008, Issue 798/799, p14
The article reports that engineering, procurement and construction contract for phase four Banyon terminal in Jurong Island, Singapore has been awarded to Chiyoda Singapore. The phase four Banyan terminal with a capacity of 397,000 cubic meters is targeted to be completed by April 2009 and will...
- Moma Mineral Sands - marine jetty upgrade. Wehlitz, Carl // Civil Engineering (10212000);Jan2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on the refurbishment and upgrade works for export jetty at Kenmare's Mineral Sands Mine in Moma, Mozambique. It states that Group Five Inc. was granted engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract to refurbish the facility. It indicates that the works included...
- Takreer invites bids for green diesel, project. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/1/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 22, p10
The article reports that Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Co. has issued invitation to bid documents for an estimated $400 million engineering, procurement and construction contract on its green diesel project in Ruwais, United Arab Emirates. Some of the contractors that are prequalified to submit...
- Sipchem sets June date for cracker tender. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/4/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 18, p19
The article reports on the date set by Saudi International Petrochemical Co. for the issuance of the tender to build its mixed-feedstock cracker, the central element of its world-scale Jubail petrochemicals complex. All five members of the ethylene club have expressed interest in the contract....
- Bidding accelerates on Qatargas II. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/30/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 18, p13
Reports on the bid for engineering, procurement and construction contracts on the Qatar Liquefied Gas Company II (Qatargas II). Companies prequalified to bid for the train contract at Ras Laffan, Qatar; Prospective bidders for the Milford Haven gas receiving terminal in Wales; Exemption of the...
- Saudi Aramco issues tenders for $1bn clean fuels project. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/24/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 34, p10
The article states state-owned oil company Saudi Aramco has issued tenders for contracts for a refitting project to reduce the sulfur content in petroleum products from its refinery in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It mentions the contracts are for engineering, procurement and construction and mentions...