DuPont Teijin Films raises FPD output
- Market Research:. // CableFAX Daily;4/28/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 83, p3
Reports on a study on the demand for flat panel television in the U.S., conducted by the Consumer Electronics Association as of April 2006.
- Mount Makers On Deck For Potential Demand Increase. Bohen, Colleen // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p181
The article focuses on the possible increase in the demand for flat-panel accessories in 2007 and its impact on mount makers. With all of the expected growth in flat-panel display sales, it is only natural to assume that flat-panel accessory sales will grow as well. Some of the latest mounting...
- The World Is Flat. Rothman, Wilson // Money;Jan2007, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p104
This article presents a comparison of flat panel televisions, including the Sharp 32-inch LCD, the Samsung 42-inch plasma television and the 50-inch plasma television by Panasonic. Questions and answers about flat-panel televisions are included. One question is if a flat-panel television is...
- The Retailer Tipping Point. Arlen, Gary // Multichannel News;3/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p42
Focuses on the increasing demand for flat panel displays in the U.S. Number of digital television devices expected to be sold in 2005; Percentage of the profits of Tweeter Home Entertainment generated from sales of flat panel televisions; Trend in the prices of high definition televisions.
- Knowing What to Look For In Flat-Panel Monitors. CARELESS, JAMES // Government Video;Jul2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p10
The article evaluates several flat panel monitors available in market including BT-LH2170 model by Panasonic Technologies Inc., S27A850D and S27B970D models by Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Far From Flat. Heinze, Carolyn // Systems Contractor News;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p54
The article offers brief information on several televisions (TV) with flat display panels such as the UD Series (UD55A) from Samsung Group, the GXD-L65H1display from Sony Electronics Inc., and the EzSign TV from LG Electronics.
- New Panasonic plasma Displays. // DV: Digital Video;Jan2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p22
The article introduces a line of 10B0-line progressive-scan plasma displays from Panasonic Broadcast, including the 50-inch TH-50PF9UK and the TH- 103PF9UK.
- The Custom Installer HIDDEN BOXES. Sciacca, John // Sound & Vision;Oct2011, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p26
The article focuses on the impact of fall in the prices of the flat-panel televisions on the demand of auxiliary devices, a hardware device that allows a computer to perform an additional function. It mentions that benefits and shortcomings associated with using High-Definition Multimedia...
- Back-Lit LED Seen As Salvation For Lower TV Prices. WOLF, ALAN // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/15/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p16
The article reports on the reliance of dealers on 240 hertz (Hz) light emitting diode (LED) televisions (TVs) to help counter lower average selling prices (ASP) for flat-panel TVs. Since the fall of 2008, ASPs have dropped 20 percent to 24 percent industrywide on flat-panel TVs, noted Dennis...