APICORP net income slumps
- APICORP GEARING UP FOR NEW INVESTMENTS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/17/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p27
The article reports that Saudi Arabia-based multilateral bank Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (Api-corp) is looking for new investment opportunities with the growth of the region's hydrocarbons sector. The bank, established by the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (Oapec),...
- Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. Gavin, James // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/17/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p26
The article presents information on Saudi Arabia-based Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (ApiCorp.) which focuses on hydrocarbons equity and debt financing, advisory and research. The multilateral bank, owned by member states of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (Oapec), aims...
- Apicorp ups net profit in first half. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/14/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 28, p7
Reports on the rise in the corporate profits generated by Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. during the first half of 2000. Total amount in net profits posted; Factors attributing to the improved profitability of the company; Financing deals undertaken by the company in 1999.
- Apicorp profits drop to $12 million. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/7/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p6
Reports on decline in profits of Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (Apicorp) for the twelve months ended April 21, 1999. Total operating income; Total project finance loans; Increase in level of provisioning.
- Apicorp builds up project finance portfolio. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/28/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the increase in the net profits at Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. in 1999. Move to build up the company's project finance activities in the Gulf and North Africa; Completion of trade and project financing agreements.
- Factoring in the Energy Factor. Gilleo, Ken // CircuiTree;Oct2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p42
The author reflects on the predicted shortage of energy supply in the U.S. He mentions an incident in 1973 when the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) threatened to stop its oil supply as part of its sponsorship of the Oil Embargo and to contrived an energy crises. He...
- The world's largest corporations. // Fortune;7/22/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 2, pF-1
Ranks the global 500, the world's largest corporations. Focus on revenues, profits, assets, stockholders' equity, and number of employees.
- News in brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p7
Presents updates on the financial services industry in the Middle East as of May 9, 2003. Property acquired by TAIB Bank; Increase in capital of Arab Petroleum Investments Corp.; First-quarter profits of United Gulf Bank.
- THE FORTUNE 500 NOTES. // Fortune;4/29/1996, Vol. 133 Issue 8, pF-21
The article offers definitions and explanations of terms in the article "Forbes 500." All companies included in the list should publish all their financial data and should report their financial figures to an administrative agency. Profits of companies in the list are already figures after...