South Korean plant orders up by 9.5%
- Feedstock concerns cause Gail profit fall. Lazell, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;5/8/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p13
The article reports on the decline in the operating profits of the petrochemicals unit of Gail India Ltd. Petrochemical sales of the company increased by 4.4%. The government-administered price of natural gas in July 2005 contributed to the positive financial results of the company. The company...
- The doctor is in. SEEDS, DENNIS // Smart Business Florida;Spring2015, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p26
The article focuses on company president David Osage's use of healthcare concepts to promote the services of his company The Equity Engineering Group Inc. Topics discussed include his portrayal of the petrochemical plant as a healthcare patient and his company as the medical specialist and his...
- CST Pricing Flat but Faces upward Pricing Pressure. McPadden, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;02/12/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the potential increase in the price of crude sulfate turpentine (CST) before 2002. Nominal price of CST; Elements that help to determine CST pricing; Three commodity end markets in which CST is primarily used.
- Cheap oil brings no cheer for petchems. // Chemical Week;12/8/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the reaction of European petrochemical produces on the slump in crude oil prices. Decrease of benchmark Brent crude; Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries' failure to agree on output cuts; Drop in naphtha feedstock prices.
- POLYMERS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/9/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the prices of the petrochemicals in China and the U.S. which include increase in the import prices for Chinese linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), prediction concerning increase in price of polyethylene (PE) in September 2010 in the U.S., and...
- Paraxylene makers seek hike while market is still tight. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;09/08/97, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plans to increase contract prices for the petrochemical paraxylene in the United States, for the fourth quarter of 1997. Effects of pressures from Asia on the proposed price increase; Contract nominations issued by key paraxylene manufacturers; Paraxylene prices in the third...
- Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/09/98, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p18
Presents updates on petrochemical prices in the United States, as of November 1998. Includes spot prices for benzene, toluene and xylenes; Contract prices of ethylene; Decline in methanol prices.
- Market briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/08/98, Vol. 253 Issue 23, p14
Presents news briefs related to petrochemical prices in the United States, as of June 8, 1998. Includes Shell Chemical Co. and Union Carbide Corp.'s increase of acetic esters prices; Increase in the off-schedule price for acetone; Pricing of oxo chemicals.
- Crude Oil Prices Fall Amid Uncertainty. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/01/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the warning from analysts that if lower crude oil pricing will last it will reduce the feedstock costs for many petrochemicals. View of Dan Lippe of Petral Worldwide on crude markets; Factors for the likely increase in crude oil prices.