- Shasun Chemicals to diversify into textiles. // Colourage;Jul95, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p69
Reports on the diversification of Shasun Chemicals and Drugs Ltd. by setting up of a textile spinning unit. Manufacture of cotton and cotton-viscose blended yarn.
- ASIA. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/15/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 2, p14
The article presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia as of January 15, 2007. Shasun Chemicals & Drugs issued 2.25 million warrants which can be converted into shares. The joint venture company Pak-Iran Joint Investment is planning to establish refineries and petrochemical projects....
- Shasun to Build Plant in U.S. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;2/4/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 4, p23
The article reports on the plan of pharmaceutical company Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd. to establish a process development facility at Piscataway, New Jersey. The facility will provide direct active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) development services in the preclinical and clinical trial...
- ASIA & MIDDLE EAST: NEWS AND VIEWS. Lazell, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;4/10/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p12
The article presents updates on the chemical industry in Asia as of April 10, 2006. Rhodia has completed the sale of its pharmaceutical custom synthesis business to Indian company Shasun Chemicals & Drugs. Israel Chemicals has expressed an interest in bidding for its smaller rival, Haifa Chemicals.
- News Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/23/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 21, p5
The article presents information related to the chemicals industry. Actavis Group has agreed to acquire U.S. generics company Amide Pharmaceutical Inc. for $500 million in cash, with up to $100 million additional subject to performance. Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., has bought the Lumation...
- Good deals for careful shoppers. Boswell, Clay // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 8, p30
The article focuses on the status of mergers and acquisitions activity in the fine chemicals sector. Indian companies which manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients have been active in acquisitions, including Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals, Shasun and Malladi Drugs and...
- News Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/9/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 1, p7
This article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in several countries. Rhodia Inc. has signed a letter of intent to sell its pharmaceutical custom synthesis business with India's Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd. Power outages at Pernis, the Netherlands, in early January 2006...
- Boom and bust: a case study in fine chemicals. Chang, Joseph; Odriscoll, Cath // ICIS Chemical Business;6/12/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p28
The article provides an overview of mergers and acquisitions activity in the chemical industry. In April 1999, Great Lakes Chemical announced the acquisition of NSC Technologies from Monsanto. In 2001 to 2002 there was an unprecedented collapse in growth in pharmaceuticals as the drug pipeline...
- Shasun products in US, Europe. // Chemical Business;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p78
Reports on the agreement of Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd. with New Jersey-based Alpharma Inc. to market its genetic formulations in the U.S. and Europe. Terms of the agreement; Market size of the products in the regions.