Electricity prices spark retreat
- Indon power, fuel hikes: petchems unrelieved. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 387, p8
Deals with the decision of the Indonesian government to reduce the size of the price increases in electricity and fuel in January 2003. Impact of the decision on the Indonesian petrochemical industry; Range of increase in the electricity and fuel prices; Action taken by transport companies in...
- CEE day-ahead power price rises. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/19/2014, p1
The article reports on the increase of electricity prices in Central Europe due to the anticipated decline of power plan output and renewable energy production.
- Bulgaria hikes electricity prices by nearly 10%. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/2/2014, p4
The article reports on the decision of Bulgaria to increase electricity prices by almost 10% on October 1, 2014 to cut huge deficits in its energy sector.
- Power price to raise in Bosnia next year. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/23/2014, p3
The article reports on the approval of the increase in household electricity by Bosniak-Croat Federation in Bosnia.
- Maryland City Increases Electrical Permit Minimum By 117%. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;8/28/2015, p2
The article reports on the move of Ocean City in Maryland to increase electrical fee to a minimum of 65 dollars.
- Rate hikes underway for municipal electric utilities. Asanova-Taytor, Saodat // Michigan Citizen;12/9/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, pA3
The article reports on the plans of Detroit, Michigan for a gradual increase in its electric utilities in winter 2012.
- Albania to raise electricity prices next year, minister says. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/5/2014, p4
The article reports on the plan by Albania to increase the price of electricity for families and businesses in 2015.
- MOST-READ. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 13, p7
The article offers most-read news briefs related to the chemical industry including fire at Nan Ya Plastics' synthetic paper plant in Chiayi County, Taiwan, strike at French port and price rise of petrochemical products in Asia.
- CHINA IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/4/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 1, p15
The article offers news briefs related to chemical industry of China which includes fall in the prices of polycarbonate (PC) market, increase in the price of 2-ethylhexanol (EH) from Qilu Petrochemical Corp. and expected increase in the price of butyl acrylate (butyl-A).