Dr W Kolb agrees takeover by KLK
- Oils, fats & waxes. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/15/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 2, p26
The article offers news briefs on the oils, fats and waxes sector as of January 15, 2007. Finnish tall oil producer Forchem was acquired by private equity firm MB Funds. A decision by International Paper resulted in the divestiture of Arizona Chemical to private equity firm Rhone Capital III....
- KLK Opens Oleochemical Plant in Jiangsu. // China Chemical Reporter;8/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p10
The article reports on the opening of the Taiko Palm-oleo (Zhangjiagang) Co. Ltd., a joint venture of Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd and Taiko Marketing Sdn Bhd in Jiangsu, China. High quality fatty acids, glycerin and soap noodles are produced by the plant. The products can be applied in foods,...
- Croda cosmetics sale. // Chemical Week;9/27/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p28
Reports on Croda International's sale of its cosmetics and toiletries business based mainly in Europe, to Malaysian soap maker Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad. European business as the smallest of Croda's three divisions.
- KLK buys Croda site, expansion plans for Europe. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jun2010, Issue 828, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of Croda's Emmerich production site in Germany by Malaysia's Kuala Lumpur Kepong (KLK) for 61 million euros.
- Mitsui & Co. to invest in KLK's oleochemicals unit in China. // Chemical Week;1/19/2015, p36
The article reports on an agreement between Mitsui & Co. Ltd. and Kuala Lumpur Kepong (KLK) Bhd, a company specialized in palm plantation and oleochemicals, for Mitsui's 44.0 million dollars investment in the oleochemical business KLK operates in China.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Gets Ok On Reorganization. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/15/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that body and home products retailer Crabtree & Evelyn Ltd.'s first amended reorganization proposal has been approved by a bankruptcy court in New York City and the company expects to emerge from bankruptcy by the end of Janaury 2010. As a part of its restructuring plan, the...
- Plantations Group Launches ADR. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the launch of a Level I American depository receipt program in the U.S. over-the-counter market by Kuala Lumpur Kepong plantations conglomerate based in Malaysia. Valuation of the depository rates; Business operations of the firm.
- Malaysia : KLK plans acquisition of BELGIUM- based TensaChem SA under cash deal worth Euro 16.16 million. // TendersInfo News;8/13/2014, p1
The article reports on the plans of rubber plantation and resource-based manufacturing company Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd (KLK) to acquire Belgian surfactants supplier TensaChem SA to become its subsidiary.
- NEW MARKET RULES IN INDONESIA. // Corporate Legal Times;Jul2002, Vol. 12 Issue 128, p7
Reports that the Indonesian Capital Market Supervisory Agency has issued additional rules on tender offers and takeovers.