Sudzucker's on the up
- SÃ¼dzucker beglÃ¼ckt durch CropEnergies. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/10/2013, Issue 19, p0017
The article describes the business activities and earnings of German bioethanol production company CropEnergies, a subsidiary of the SÃ¼dzucker company.
- GERMANY: Suedzucker warns on outlook for European sugar. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);5/19/2014, p8
A reprint of the article "GERMANY: Suedzucker warns on outlook for European sugar" by Katy Askew, which appeared in the online resource's May 16, 2014 issue, is presented.
- GERMANY/UK: Suedzucker profit warning hits ABF shares. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);4/12/2014, p4
A reprint of the article "GERMANY/UK: Suedzucker profit warning hits ABF shares" by Dean Best, which appeared in the online resource's April 9, 2014 issue, is presented.
- SÃ¼dzucker kassiert GewinneinbuÃŸen. Andreas, Chwallek // Lebensmittel Zeitung;1/17/2014, Issue 3, p18
The article discusses the business revenues of the German sugar producer Mannheimer SÃ¼dzucker AG in 2013.
- Nordzucker-Chef mit Ergebnis zufrieden. Andreas, Chwallek // Lebensmittel Zeitung;1/17/2014, Issue 3, p18
The article discusses the business revenues of the German sugar producer Mannheimer SÃ¼dzucker AG of 2013.
- Conti profits up in Q3. // Tire Business;11/9/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p4
The article reports that Hanover, Germany-based Continental AG's rubber group reported 11.2-percent higher pretax operating profit for the three months ended September 30, 2009 despite 11.9-percent lower sales. As reported, the rubber group generated operating earnings of 548.2 million dollars...
- NPS Issues Prospectus For Olympic National Park's Log Cabin Resort. // National Parks Traveler;5/8/2013, p1
The article reports that the Olympic National Park, Washington is seeking a person to manage the operations of its Log Cabin Resort as of May 2013. Topics discussed include services being offered by the resort such as motel-type lodge rooms, rustic cabins with kitchenettes and camper cabins,...
- Telkom final results 31 March 2013, operating revenue for the year lowered to R 32.5 billion. // African Business News;6/14/2013, p31
The article reports on the financial performance of national telecommunications provider Telkom Kenya Ltd. for the year ending March 31, 2013, with details of its operating revenue, operating revenue and earnings.
- JetBlue 2Q income drops 31%. // Air Transport World;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p17
The article reports on the financial results of JetBlue Airways for the second quarter of 2013, which posted a net income of 36 million dollars, operating revenue of 1.33 billion dollars, and operating income of 102 million dollars.