5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH
- Europe in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/4/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 5, p4
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of February 4, 2002. Completion of the expansion for hydroxylamine free base plant of Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik AG at Ludwigshafen, Germany; Plan of Bayer AG to divest its fiber operation; Extension of the contracts of Messer...
- BASF to Build New Paper Colorants Plant in Mexico. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/11/99, Vol. 256 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the plans of BASF AG to build a paper colorants plant in its facility in Altamira, Mexico. Estimated value of the investment; Capacity of the plant.
- BASF Inaugurates New Resin Plant in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;8/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p11
The article reports on the new resin and electrocoat plant of chemical company BASF SE at the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park (SCIP) in Shanghai, China which inaugurated on August 12, 2015.
- BASF Plans Temporary Plant Closures. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/19/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the plan of BASF company to temporarily close some of its chemical plants in Europe and North America in December 2001. Reason for the plant closures; Decline in the chemical sales and operating income of BASF in the third quarter of fiscal 2001; Forecast on the financial results of...
- BASF Plans Ecoflex Unit; Restructures PS Operations. Alperowitz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/9/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 19, p13
Reveals that Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik AG is planning to build a plant in Europe to produce Ecoflex, a biodegradable polymer. Sites being considered for the plant; Expectation regarding the plant; Information on the company's polystyrene plant optimization program.
- BASF starts up new polyisocyanates production line in Caojing, China. // Chemical Business;Sep2014, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p82
The article reports that chemical company BASF has opened a production facility for hexamethylene di-isocyanate (HDI) based polyisocyanates in Caojing, China.
- BASF Paper Chemical Plants Go On Stream. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;5/7/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 19, p7
Focuses on the paper chemical production plants of BASF in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Capacity of the coating binders plant; Capability of a plant that produces high-molecular polyethylene imine; Reason for the construction of a polyvinylamine production plant in Ludwigshafen.
- BASF: new PolyTHF plant in China. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p94
Ludwigshafen, Germany-based chemical company BASF AG has started up its new polytetrahydrofuran plant at the integrated production site at the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park in Caojing, China. A new proprietary technology for tetrahydrofuran production is being used by BASF in Caojing. In...
- BASF doubles capacity for its polyetheramines. Burns, Stephen // Chemical Market Reporter;5/22/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the completion of the debottlenecking of the polyetheramines plant of BASF in Geismar, Louisiana. The move increases the company's share of the markets for polyurea and epoxy systems which are used in the automobile and construction industries. BASF also plans to increase...