Candlewick Hits $60 Million in 2006; Graphic Novels Are Next
- Candlewick's 2005 Revenue Climbs 40%; "Ology" Series Leads. // Book Publishing Report;4/17/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p1
The article reports that the revenue of Candlewick Press, a children's book publisher, has increased during 2005. Most of the sales came from the company's "Ology" series. Karen Lotz, the company's president, has stated that the printing press has posted a revenue of up to 40 percent from 2004....
- Index. // Kate DiCamillo (9781590362839);2006, p32
A subject index for the book "Kate DiCamillo" from the series "My Favorite Writer" by Lucy Briggs is presented.
- Photo Credits. // Kate DiCamillo (9781590362839);2006, p32
The photo credits for the book "Kate DiCamillo" from the series "My Favorite Writer" by Lucy Briggs is presented.
- Quiz. // Kate DiCamillo (9781590362839);2006, p28
A quiz concerning children's book author Kate DiCamillo is presented.
- Kate DiCamillo To Add New Title: Ambassador. // Publishers Weekly;1/6/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p10
The article announces that author Kate DiCamillo will be named the U.S. fourth national ambassador for young people's literature on January 10, 2014.
- Kate DiCamillo. Tompa, Andrea // Horn Book Magazine;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p53
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working with children's author Kate DiCamillo as her editor.
- Q&A. // Instructor;Spring2014, Vol. 123 Issue 5, p9
The article presents an interview with National Ambassador for Young People's Literature Kate Dicamillo who discusses being an ambassador, her advice for children on how to tell their stories, and her ideas for teachers in inspiring their students.
- Get to Know Kate DicamillO. Pacton, Jamie // Cricket;Sep2013, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
The article presents a profile of Kate DiCamillo, author of several children's books including "The Tale of Despereaux," "Because of Winn-Dixie," and "The Tiger Rising."
- girl talk. // New Moon Girls;May/Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including the book by Kate DiCamillo, the puberty quiz, and the brownie in a cup recipe.