Wizards of the Coast Expanding Output in Fantasy Segment
- Market news. // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Jul2004, Vol. 117 Issue 7, p52
Presents an update on the U.S. publishing industry as of July 2004. Changes made to some publications of King Publishing; Topics to be covered by the Caliber line from Penguin; Features of the Mirrorstone imprint from Wizards of the Coast.
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Thomas Nelson Launches New Fiction Imprint. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p3
Announces Nashville, Tennessee-based Thomas Nelson's launching of a new fiction imprint to house its entertainment-oriented titles. Goal of the imprint to produce entertaining fiction from a Christian perspective.
- Simon Spotlight Entertainment Launches With He's Just Not That Into You. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Simon & Schuster Inc. has launched its new imprint, Simon Spotlight Entertainment company, with the release of the book "He's Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo in the U.S. Target market of the imprint; Estimated...
- HarperCollins Expands Hispanic Imprint To Over 75 Titles A Year. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publisher Inc. will expand its Rayo imprint to publish over 75 title a year in the U.S. Range of number of title publiched by the imprint in a year; Publishing lists of the imprint; Personnel reorganization.
- Random House Forms Schwartz & Wade Books With S&S Veterans. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the appointment of Anne Schwartz to the position of vice president and co-director of Schwartz & Wade books by Random House Children's Books company in the U.S. Formation of the Schwartz & Wade Books by Schwartz; Effectivity of the appointment; Schedule on the launch of the imprint's...