ADAM (ADAMS), Jean
- For Further Reading. // Bones Incandescent: The Pajarito Journals of Peggy Pond Church;2001, p223
A list of books by or about author Peggy Church is presented.
- Famous American Women Poets. Northrup, Mary // Hopscotch;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p10
Presents information on famous women poets in the United States.
- THE BREAD WE EAT. Catalano, Gary // Quadrant Magazine;May2001, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p54
Provides information on Australian female writer Mary Gilmore. Popularity of the writer in Australia; Details on her books and poetry; Concept of her literary works; Influences of the writer.
- Anniversary Tribute From Anita Diamant. Diamant, Anita // Women's Review of Books;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p3
The author presents information on her experiences with the periodical in honor of its 30th anniversary, looking at her admiration of book reviews of African women's fiction, female biographies, and women's poetry that have previously appeared in the periodical.
- 2014 ANNIVERSARIES. BRUNELLE, PHILIP // American Organist Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p76
A list of composers and poet anniversaries for 2014 is presented, which includes organ and choral composers, hymn composers and poet.
- Alberta-born writer chosen as Saskatchewan's poet laureate. Petten, Cheryl // Alberta Sweetgrass;Feb2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
Announces the selection of Alberta-born writer Louise Halfe as Saskatchewan's poet laureate in February 2005. Goal of the poet laureate program; Career background; Information on her literary and academic achievements; List of the published poetry books of Halfe.
- POET'S CORNER. Trevella, Charlotte // North & South;Mar2008, Issue 264, p92
The article profiles poet Charlotte Trevella. She was 10 when her first poem appeared in print. Five years later, she had 25 poems published in newspapers, magazines, journals and anthologies countrywide. Competition wins at home and abroad include the Peter Smart Writing Competition, a section...
- RenÃ©e Brock (1912-1980). Cochran, Judy; Linkhorn, Renée // Belgian Women Poets: An Anthology;2000, Vol. 11, p45
The article features woman poet RenÃ©e Brock. She was born RenÃ©e Sarlet in Liege, Belgium as the eldest daughter in an upper middle class family. She was just twenty when she married Henry Brock, who was to become a prominent businessman. Brock was forty-one years old when she wrote her...
- AN OVERVIEW OF CONTEMPORARY KOREAN WOMEN'S POETRY. Don Mee Choi // Acta Koreana;Jul2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p97
In this article, I emphasize Korean women's literary traditions and the social and historical relevance of Korean women's literature. I trace the emergence of twentieth-century Korean women's poetry in the context of the Korean women's movement of the 1920s and 1930s and the more recent...