Motorola Extends Phone.com Agreement
- Phone.com details framework deal with British Telecom. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p27
Details Phone.com Inc.'s framework deal with British Telecom PLC. Company background; Terms of the deal; Company's outlook for its application service provider model; Licensing deals.
- MOTOROLA LICENSES ITAP TO ACER COMMUNICATIONS/MULTIMEDIA INC. // Telephone IP News;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the efforts taken by integrated communications provider Motorola to license its iTAP intelligent keypad text entry technology to Acer Communications and Multimedia Inc., which will be used by Acer in the mobile phones it builds for mobile handset vendors.
- Phone.com Goes Beyond WAP. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the telecommunication company, Phone.com Incorporated. Partnerships and technology deals of the company; Series of acquisitions made by Phone.com in 1999; Outlook for the company; Growth of the company since the success of its initial public offering on June 11, 1999.
- Motorola, Stac share compression technology. // Electronic News (10616624);1/15/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2099, p20
Reports the announcement of a cross-licensing agreement between Motorola Inc. and Stac Inc. The companies to share data compression technology used in communications equipment for wide area computer networks; Details.
- Motorola licenses Hop-On technology. // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the expected plan of Motorola Inc. to build a disposable mobile telephone through a licensing deal with disposable telephone company Hop-On. Coverage of the cellular telephone patents licensed by Motorola on Hop-On; Increase in the stocks of Hop-On after the licensing deal; Licensing...
- Phone.com offers 4.0 beta version of development kit. // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p2
Introduces Phone.com Inc.'s UP.SDK 4.0 software development kit for the wireless developer community.
- Motorola phones to incorporate Phone.com microbrowser. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p4
Reports on Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) pioneer Phone.com Inc.'s introduction of a WAP 1.1 compliant UP.Link Server. Phone.com's signing of a major strategic agreement with Motorola Inc. for both its server and microbrowser products; Opportunity for Phone.com to broaden its distribution...
- Motorola licenses ActiveAir. // RCR;05/18/98, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p39
Discusses the licensing agreement signed by the Semiconductor Products Sector of Motorola Incorporated with Telogy Networks for Telogy's ActiveAir Wireless technologies. Information on Motorola's plans; Details on ActiveAir; Comments from Joseph A. Crupi, president and chief executive officer...
- Philips inks licensing contract to manufacture FLEX products. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p22
Comments on a cross-licensing agreement between Philips Electronics NV and Motorola Incorporated, which give Philips access to the FLEX products of messaging technologies. Philips Semiconductor Division to supply integrated circuits for FLEX technology; Other benefits of the deal; Initial...