E-mail That Relies On Voice
- Paging\Messaging. // Wireless Week;10/25/99, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p28
Presents news briefs related to wireless communication industry in the United States as of October 25, 1999. Information on the deal between the VAST Solutions company and HotOffice Technologies Inc.; Details on the partnership agreement between TSR Wireless LLC and Xact Telesolutions.
- Flood Of Email Hasn't Crested Yet. // Business Communications Review;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p6
Discusses the report 'Worldwide Email Usage Forecast 2002-2006: Know What's Coming Your Way,' issued by International Data Corp. Increase in volume of electronic mail messages.
- Benefit from e-mail management. Downey, Bryant // Communications News;Aug2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p42
Discusses information on e-mail management. Comparison of e-mail performance; Features of e-mail systems; Benefits of e-mail systems to companies.
- Make Your E-Mail Powerful. Galbreath, Susan Coomer; Booker, Jon A.; Werner, Paul D.; Murphy Smith, L. // CPA Journal;Dec98, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p58
Discusses ways on maximizing the use of electronic mail. Making e-mail messages appealing and acceptable; Preparation of e-mail messages; Deleting of unwanted messages. INSET: E-Mail, Now Primary Communications Tool, Leaves Many Overwhelmed.
- `You've got more e-mail.'. Sheridan, John // Industry Week/IW;01/24/2000, Vol. 249 Issue 2, p10
Gives tips on sending electronic-mail (e-mail) messages. Average number of e-mail messages received by United States companies per day; Advantages of sending a short e-mail message; Importance of using the subject line properly. INSET: Noted.
- Captivate Clients & Colleagues with Well-written E-Mail. Toman, Gregory H.; Flynn, Nancy // Ohio CPA Journal;Apr-Jun99, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p27
Provides information on how to improve electronic communications through electronic mail system. Privacy in electronic mail messages; Sexual harassment lawsuits from electronic mail messages; Significance of salutation and signature in electronic mail messages.
- Send the right messages about e-mail. Hartman, Diane B.; Nantz, Karen S. // Training & Development;May95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p60
Proposes an approach to managing employees' use of electronic mail systems. Establishment of clear policies; Training of employees on the use of e-mail legally and effectively; Ownership; Personal use; Storage; Security; Tone; Consideration of the receivers' needs; Tips in capturing readers'...
- Try it? I don't even know what it is... Lewis, Herschell Gordon // Sell!ng;Apr2002, p6
Examines the reasons for the negative attitude of people toward e-mail.
- BUZZ BIT. // Marketing News;11/15/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p6
The article notes a study which found one-fifth of commercial emails do note reach their intended recipients because the e-mails are filtered out.