- GoAmerica premieres Go.Web. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p46
Reports on GoAmerica Communications Corp.'s launching of a service that uses the Inter@ctive 950 pager from Research in Motion Ltd. to access Internet-based information in the United States.
- MobileSoft teams with GoAmerica. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p18
Reports that MobileSoft Corporation has formed an alliance with GoAmerica Communications Corporation. Details on the merger; Information on the two corporations.
- GoAmerica acquires DTS Wireless unit. // RCR;07/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p20
Reports that GoAmerica Communications Corporation has announced its acquisition of the SAP-IT business unit of DTS Wireless Incorporated. Decision of the company not to disclose the financial details of the transaction; Features of ZAP-IT.
- GoAmerica opens center for carriers. // RCR;11/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p41
Announces the opening of GoAmerica Communications Corp. of its wireless data service center for wireless network operators in Hackensack, New Jersey. Services provided by the center; Web site address of the center.
- Struggling to Stay Afloat. Fretz, Deirdre // njbiz;4/14/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p28
Reports on the decision of GoAmerica to restructure its wireless telecommunication business in Hackensack, New Jersey. Services provided by the company; Net losses posted by the company in 2002; Disadvantages of the company's reorganization.
- GoAmerica offers diverse package for corporate wireless data. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p7
Unveils the plans of wireless data service provider, GoAmerica Communications Corp. to combine a range of network technologies for corporate wireless data users. Features and benefits of its wireless technology package; Information on its partnership with Verizon Wireless; Background of GoAmerica .
- GoAmerica offers J.P.'S Netcradle. // RCR;11/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p22
Reports that GoAmerica Communications Corp. will offer J.P. Systems Inc.'s NetCradle in its Web@Hand product portfolio.
- Widcomm Has Long View on Short-Range Wireless Technology. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;12/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p1
Features Widcomm Inc., a San Diego, California-based provider of Bluetooth radio technology. Business model; Key executives; Target clients; Company history; Number of employees; Growth strategy.
- Three Companies Pursue Three Wireless Markets. Moniz, Larry // Business News New Jersey;11/07/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 45, p16
No abstract available.