Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p16
Shows the airtime price per minute of several wireless companies in the United States as of December 20, 1999. Cellular One Digital; AirTouch Digital; AT&T Wireless Services; Sprint PCS; US West; VoiceStream.
- San Francisco: AT&T's Next Target? Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p1
Reports that the drive of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to create cross-country coverage for its Digital One Rate has a fundamental gap in San Francisco, California. Implications of AT&T Wireless' co-ownership of Cellular One of San Francisco; Impact of the potential partnership between Vodafone...
- AT&T Wireless, Cellular One Settle Dispute. // Wireless Week;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p4
States that AT&T Wireless and Cellular One have settled a legal dispute over the use of the phrase digital one.
- AT&T unveils wireless Internet pocket phone. Bernier, Paula // Inter@ctive Week;07/22/96, Vol. 3 Issue 15, pI-22
Reports that American Telephone and Telegraph (AT&T) Wireless Services and its partners will market the AT&T PocketNet Phone, a wireless device that can be used to make cellular calls or access Internet-based information and applications, in 1996. What AT&T will provide to support the device;...
- Wireless Online. // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p76
Provides information on several telecommunication Web sites in the United States reviewed by the `Wireless Week' periodical. Criteria used in the review; Features and contents of the Web sites; AT&T Wireless; CellularOne; Nextel Communications.
- AWS Bridges Gap In California. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p54
Reports on the acquisition of Cellular One in San Francisco Bay Area, California by AT&T Wireless Services (AWS). Reputation of Cellular One; Level of brand name recognition of AT&T in San Francisco; Services to be offered by AWS in the city.
- Briefly noted. // PC Week;7/08/96, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p35
Reports on developments related to the computer networks and services industries. Partnership between Cellular One Inc. and AT&T Wireless Services for network services; Uninterruptible power supplies from ViewSonic Corp.
- Va. Supreme Court rules siting approvals must be local. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p18
Reports on the Virginia Supreme Court's ruling which requires wireless carriers to have local approval to erect towers on state-owned property. Implications of the ruling for Bell Atlantic Mobile and AT&T Wireless Services Inc.; National Capital Planning Commission's approval of antenna-siting...
- A digital storm. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;10/07/96, Vol. 231 Issue 15, p6
Focuses on AT&T Wireless' launching of its Digital PCS service. Introduction of enhanced services; Time division multiple access service standard; Observation by some analyst on AT&T's move; Comments from AT&T chairman Robert Allen on other technological advances planned for wireless telephone.