Bluetooth To Gobble Chips
- Integrated processors for wireless access. // Electronics Weekly;12/18/2002, Issue 2081, p15
Presents information on a wireless access point design with integrated processor. Function of an integrated processor in a wireless access point; Trends that affect the overall design of wireless access points and gateways; List of parameters for wireless access points.
- PCS = equipment boom. // Telephony;3/4/96 Supplement PCS Edge, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p7
Reports that the wireless equipment market is expected to grow to $67.5 billion by 2001, according to a report in `Wireless Products Markets: Motorola's Strategy.' Companies which were surveyed.
- Consumers will fuel boom in wireless phone, pager sales. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/28/94, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p15
Presents a study released by Frost & Sullivan on the sales growth of pagers, cellular and personal communications network. Percentage of annual rate of growth; Prediction on the shift of sales toward the retail channel; 1994 percentage increase of total retail sales; Product with the fastest...
- Wireless forecast. // Wireless Review;07/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p10
Provides information on the worldwide growth of wireless communication systems. Estimated growth in the number of subscribers by 2002; Data on the share of wireless subscribers by region as of 1998.
- Market projections strong for wireless data. Madrid, John // America's Network;11/01/94, Vol. 98 Issue 21, p36
Presents forecasts on the market growth in wireless technology in the United States. Key technological developments; Support for cellular digital packet data (CDPD); Stimulation of interest in circuit-switched data.
- Gimme some money. // Wireless Review;02/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Discusses consulting firm Arthur Andersen's prediction of an increase in international capital infusion in the wireless communication industry in 1998. Amount of investment made by British company Hutchinson and NTT of Japan; Intensification of competition between wireless and wireline...
- Canada unplugged: Wireless prospects. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Nov95, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the expected growth of Canadian markets for cellular, paging and wireless data by the end of the year 2000 according to a report by BIS Strategic Decisions. Contact information.
- Competition, revenue scarcity signal wireless ice age. Aron, Carl R. // America's Network;10/1/95, Vol. 99 Issue 19, p6
Forecasts the developments in the wireless communications technology and its radical transformation. Four fundamental forces that determine whether inhabitants of the world of mobile telephony prosper or starve to extinction; Substantial changes in the fundamental forces that shape the wireless...
- On a build-to-suit basis. Clark, Stephen // Telephony;06/01/98, Vol. 234 Issue 22, p30
Predicts the increase in the number of users of wireless communication systems in the United States by year 2007. Estimated number of additional cellular sites needed to support growth; Emergence of companies that offer program management, site acquisition, zoning, construction and maintenance...