Executive Exodus At Canada's Telus
- Telus extends employee stock options. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p32
Reports on the extension of the employee stock options of Canadian telecommunications company, Telus Corp. to every employee in the company.
- My Work My Education. // Asian Pacific Post;3/1/2012, p12
An interview with Laurence Ling, senior business analyst at TELUS.
- TELUS Reveals Its Secret to Success. Bingham, Tony; Galagan, Pat // T+D;Sep2012, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p35
An interview is presented with Darren Entwistle, the president of Canadian telecommunications company TELUS. Topics include the development of corporate culture, employee engagement, and effective leadership. Entwistle emphasizes the difference between employee accomplishments and the skills and...
- The honeymoon's over? // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr96, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the reasons for the resignation of new managers in the United States.
- Federal File. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;06/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p21
Focuses on the decision of Kate L. Moore, former president of Universal Service Administration Co., to be a teacher in the District of Columbia public schools. Resignation from Moore's executive position; Recollection of achievements; Role in the development of Electronic-rate programs and its...
- FTR. // Business Insurance;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p19
Reports developments related to the insurance industry. Resignation of Lisa M. Ventriss, president of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association; Replacement of company's name; Claim payments of water damages.
- Pearlfisher pair break away to exploit 'crunch' opportunities. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p5
The article announces the resignations of Pearlfisher creative director Shaun Bowen and client services director Kerry Bolt to set up their own packaging and branding consultancy.
- The soloist. Rubin, Harriet // Inc.;Nov98, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p36
Part II. Presents insights about how managers feel when they decide to resign from a company and go solo. Decision by author to quit her job as head of Doubleday Publishing Co.'s Currency imprint; Benefits of going solo; Rejection of opportunities in area of `intellectual capital' editing and...
- NATIONAL REPORT. McGrath, J.J.; Moses, Lucia; Strupp, Joe; L. M.; S., J.; Mantica, Ana // Editor & Publisher;2/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p9
Reports developments related to the newspaper industry in the United States as of February 2002. Resignation of Houston Chronicle chairman Richard J.V. Johnson; Delivery of international newspapers to the Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City by NewspaperDirect; Decertification of Graphic...