German Giant Brewing Up A Storm
- German mobile phone operator hunts agency. // Advertising Age;10/28/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 44, p22
Reveals that Mannesmann Mobilfunk, the privately owned German mobile phone network is looking for an advertising agency. Agencies that were invited to pitch the account; Estimated amount of the advertising account.
- Germany prepares to permit 4th operator as carriers cut... Pate, Kelly // RCR;10/21/96, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p15
Reports that German cellular operators DeTeMobil, and Mannesmann Mobilfunk GmbH, have announced extensive rate cuts. Concurrence with the bidding deadline to operate a fourth wireless phone network in Germany; Amount by which DeTeMobil's monthly charge was decreased.
- Brite Voice used in PNS launch. // RCR;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p23
Reports on Mannesmann Mobilfunk GmbH's use of technology from Brite Voice Systems to launch Germany's first personal number service.
- Mannesmann launches PNS using Brite. // RCR;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p26
Reports on Mannesmann Mobilfunk GmbH's launch of Germany's first personal number service using technology from Brite Voice Systems Inc.
- Scholz keeps German mobile phone business. // Adweek Western Edition;10/24/94, Vol. 44 Issue 43, p14
Reports that Scholz & Friends retains its advertising account for Mannesmann Mobilfunk mobile telephones. Other agencies who pitched.
- Ericsson trials antenna technology with Mannesmann. // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p16
Reports that L.M. Ericsson and wireless operator Mannesmann Mobilfunk GmbH began a trial of adaptive antenna technology. What adaptive technology is used for.
- Ericsson signs deals with Mannesmann, Celcom. // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p51
Reports deals of L.M. Erickson with Mannesmann Mobilfunk and Celcom Sdn Bhd in Stockholm, Sweden. Provision of increased capacity to wireless communication providers; Inclusions and benefits of the deal; Agreement between Celcom and Ericson for the supply of communications equipment and services.
- Ericcson to equip Mannesmann expansion. // RCR;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p30
Reports that two contracts were signed by L.M. Ericsson and Mannesmann Mobilfunk GmbH in Sweden, for Ericsson to continue supplying infrastructure to further expand Mannesmann's network. Value of the contracts; What the contracts cover.
- Mobilfunk orders Siemens GSM gear. // RCR;02/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
Reports that the Siemens Public Communication Networks Group will provide Global Systems for Mobile communications equipment to Mannesmann Mobilfunk GmbH. Identification of the services from Siemen.