Motorola Brings Its Own MIX To Internet Services
- What's Hot. // Caribbean Business;9/5/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p40
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s launching of Canopy fixed wireless system for Internet access.
- The State of the Internet. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;02/22/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p39
Provides information on the DigitalDNA technology Web site of Motorola Inc. which covers an interview series focused on the state of the Internet.
- New Motorola unit launches Internet security products. Knowles, Anne // PC Week;5/22/95, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p90
Reports that Motorola Inc. created a new division, Motorola Information Security Solutions, to offer Internet security products. Marketing the Innersceptor network firewall and Signet data-encryption software; Prices.
- Visions Of The New Wireless Internet. Grzelakowski, Moe // Wireless Week;04/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p61
Offers a forecast for the technology of the wireless Internet in an Internet Protocol-based infrastructure. Prediction of Motorola Inc. on Internet access with mobile devices; Factors behind the business of wireless Internet; Details on the predicted functionality of the wireless Internet.
- Motorola Inc. Evans, Natalie // Crain's Chicago Business;03/22/99, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on Schaumburg, Illinois-based Motorola Inc.'s plan to promote WWW:MMM, for World Wide Web Mobile Media Mode, to denote areas on the Internet designed for access by mobile phones and hand-held computers. Motorola's partners in the deal.
- Motorola launches Internet access in Japan. // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the decision of Motorola Inc.'s Network Solutions Sector to launch wireless Internet communication services in Japan. Capacity of the service to allow faster Internet access; Cellular telephone users as the target market.
- Groovy, Baby: Motorola Gets Shagadelic. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;01/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p16
Deals with the competition faced by Motorola's Network Solutions Sector (NSS) in the wireless Internet market. Motorola's image compared to its competitors; Information on the company's employee meetings; Effect of elaborate employee meetings on production.
- webometer. // Web User;5/21/2014, Issue 345, p3
The article offers mobile and internet related news briefs as of May 2014 including release of the Moto G smartphone, supporting fourth generation internet (4G), from Motorola, web resource Facebook scam related to Rolling Stones band's show and possible free streaming on video game Xbox Live.
- MOTOROLA COLLABORATES WITH UPR TO ESTABLISH DIGITALDNA TECHNOLOGY LAB. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;8/16/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p27
Reports on developments related to telecommunication in Puerto Rico for the week of August 16, 2001. Collaboration of Motorola Inc. to create a DigitalDNA technology laboratory at the University of Puerto Rico; Opening of a data center by Caribbean Internet.