AWS Cuts Roaming Costs By Way Of Acquisition
- American Cellular faces murky future. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the pressure experienced by the American Cellular Corp. to improve its financial position. Details on the acquisition of American Cellular by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Dobson Cellular Corp.; Decline in the rating of American Cellular by Moody's Investor Services; Remarks from...
- American Cellular may not meet bank covenant. // RCR Wireless News;7/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the possibility that the joint venture between American Cellular Corp. and AT&T Wireless Services Inc. would not be in compliance with the total debt leverage ratio covenant in its bank credit facility for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2002. Consequences if American Cellular...
- Dobson links with AT&T Digital. // Wireless Review;02/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
Reports on an agreement between AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Dobson Communications Corp. for the installation of TDMA IS-136 digital technology. Business significance of the deal to AT&T.
- Dobson sells preferred stock to AT&T. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the sale of Dobson Communications Corp. of series AA preferred stock to AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Dobson aligns with AT&T to bring TDMA digital to its network. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;12/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p2
Reports that Dobson Communications Corporation of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, a cellular carrier, has signed an operating agreement with AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated, for Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA). Information on Dobson; Comments from Ken Woo, spokesman for AT&T Wireless; Terms...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the decision of Dobson Communications Corp. to sign a nonbinding letter of intent with AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to exchange its remaining wireless properties in California for properties of AT&T Wireless in Alaska. Significance of the decision to Dobson; Transfer of AT&T's Dobson...
- AT&T increases stake in Dobson. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p3
Reports that telecommunications company AT&T Wireless has made an investment in Dobson Communications Corp.
- AT&TW stake in Dobson shrinks to 4%. // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p4
Reports the stock devaluation of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Dobson Communications Corp. in September 2003.
- Dobson, AT&T Wireless complete market swaps. // RCR Wireless News;6/23/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p11
Announces that Dobson Communications Corp. and AT&T Wireless Services Inc. have completed their exchange of wireless properties in California and Alaska. Terms of the deal.