BY THE NUMBERS MEDICARE/MEDICAID
- Historical and Projected National Average Spending per Enrollee by Payer, 2009-25. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);2016, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p1
A chart is presented that lists the figures of historical and projected national average spending per enrollee by payer 2009-25 including spending per enrollee in Medicare, Medicaid and private health insurance plans.
- Expenditures under Medicare and Medicaid, 1993. // AHA News;7/24/95, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p2
Presents statistical graphs on expenditures under Medicare and Medicaid during 1993.
- MEDICAID AND MEDICARE AT 50. Cubanski, Juliette; Lynos, Barbara; Neuman, Tricia; Snyder, Laura; Jankiewicz, Anne; Rousseau, David // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/28/2015, Vol. 314 Issue 4, 10.1001/jama.2015.8129 p328
Several graphs are presented with figures on the U.S. Medicare and Medicaid programs including spending in the two programs as a share of total U.S. health care spending, the share of U.S. children covered under Medicaid, and the share of Medicare recipients with five or more chronic conditions.
- TRENDS AND CHALLENGES. Cubanski, Juliette; Lynos, Barbara; Neuman, Tricia; Snyder, Laura; Jankiewicz, Anne; Rousseau, David // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/28/2015, Vol. 314 Issue 4, p329
Several graphs are presented with figures on the U.S. Medicare and Medicaid programs including the annual out-of-pocket medical care costs of Medicare recipients by age group, trends in the share of Medicaid recipients enrolled in managed care programs, and per-person Medicaid spending for...
- Hospitals are 'Prepared to Care'. // AHA News;
Charts showing the hospitals' role in providing emergency and disaster response care are presented including number of emergency visits versus number of emergency departments, emergency department capacity of various hospitals, and uncompensated care and payment loss from Medicare and Medicaid.
- Health care barometer. // AHA News;8/05/96, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p4
Presents graphs concerning Medicare and Medicaid managed care. Total beneficiaries and plans in Medicare managed care; Increases in Medicaid managed care; Medicaid enrolees in health maintenance organizations.
- Untitled. // Health Care Financing Review;2003 Supplement, p23
Several charts related to Medicare and Medicaid programs in the U.S. are presented, including the figures on national health care spending, Medicare enrollment and Medicare program payments.
- PROPOSED MINIMUM SAVINGS RATES REQUIRED TO TRIGGER SHARED SAVINGS UNDER MEDICARE ACOs. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May2011, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p12
A bar graph is presented that depicts the proposed minimum savings rates required to trigger U.S. Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) sharing of savings under medicare accountable care organizations (ACOs).
- Check Out the Most Recent CMS Stats to Get Started. // Part B Insider;7/25/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 27, pp211
Several charts are presented, which depict the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare utilization data in the U.S.