Strategic decision making within Chinese firms: The effects of cognitive diversity and trust on decision outcomes
- Examining the Effectiveness of Executive Coaching on Coachees' Performance in the Israeli Context. Bozer, Gil; Sarros, James C. // International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching & Mentoring;Feb2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
While executive coaching is a key means by which organisations and individuals build executives' capabilities, very little research has investigated how effective or beneficial this development tool is to the individuals or the organisations in which they work. The purpose of this study was to...
- TOM PETERS IF I HAD START AGAIN... Peters, Tom // Management Today;Jan2004, p13
The article focuses on some life experiences of the author. There are things that didn't work out as well as they might have, but the author made the best decision that he could at the time. The author does not think he has the disposition for the total engagement with people to sit through life...
- THE SECOND EDUCATION. Birla, Madan // Siliconindia;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p64
Presents a four-step process in leading a balanced life which result in the choices one makes. Need to make choices influenced by what is known, felt, and by the feedback from the environment; Role of presented process in developing solutions that fit the uniqueness of one's environment; Human...
- Yes, No, Maybe So. Bachel, Beverly K. // Current Health 2;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p15
The article offers suggestions on how to make smart decisions in life.
- DECISION TIME. Weir, Kirsten // Current Health 1;Mar2009, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p12
This article offers tips on making decisions in life, such as knowing what is most important.
- Making Good Choices. Blanck, Allison // Winner;Dec2002, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p13
Presents an article on making good decisions.
- INTERNAL TEAM DECISIONS. MILLER, WILLIAM "SKIP" // More ProActive Sales Management: Avoid the Mistakes Even Great S;2009, p1
The article focuses on the subject of team decision making as discussed in the first six chapters of the book.
- We Get What We Pay For. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);9/13/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 37, p2
The author shares about making wise choices on how they live their lives.
- Incommensurability: Truth or consequences? Leiter, Brian // University of Pennsylvania Law Review;Jun98, Vol. 146 Issue 5, p1723
Presents comments on whether the thesis of incommensurability is true. Semantics and truth about commensurability; Strategies and speculations used to developed a commensurability thesis.