The Eyes Have It
- CHALK WHITE. // Dolls;Feb2014, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p18
Photographs of Chalk White Sybarites dolls from London, England are presented including "Jute," "Savilian Bastards" and "Muir."
- 1958 MADAME ALEXANDER CISSETTE. // Doll Reader;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p40
The article provides an answer to a question of how much is the value of a plastic Madame Alexander Cissette doll from 1958.
- Madame la Parisienne. King, Constance // Doll Reader;Sep99, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p60
Chronicles the history of French fashion dolls. Significance of dolls on the lives of teenage Parisian girls; Uniqueness of the French fashion dolls from other conventional toys; Giving of French Pariennes dolls to women as gifts for their weddings; Evolution of body designs; Manufacturing of...
- 2000 American International Toy Fair-Doll Trends, Fashion Dolls and Barbie. Rinker, Harry L. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on the 2000 American International Toy Fair held in New York City which focused on fashion dolls and doll trends.
- Little Miss Revlon. Izen, Judith // Doll Reader;Feb97, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p70
Focuses on the fashion doll, `Little Miss Revlon,' which was created by Ideal Toy Corporation in 1957. Reference to the other fashion dolls coming on the market in 1957; Description of the doll; Details on the doll's outfits; Price range of the doll; Marketing of the doll.
- Dawn Returns. Rubenstein, Myrna L. // Doll Reader;Nov2000, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p66
Features the limited-edition 30th Anniversary Dawn fashion doll from Checkerboard Toys.
- Return to the Wonderful World of Dawn. Davis, Kerra // Doll Reader;Oct2005, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p46
Features the different looks and fashion styles of Dawn fashion dolls created by Topper Toys of Elizabeth in New Jersey. Description of the physical attributes and characteristics of Dawn dolls; Changes and modifications to the doll in terms of the its clothing and dress; Citation of other dolls...
- CURIOUS COLLECTOR. Mandeville, A. Glenn // Doll Reader;Oct2005, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p70
Presents a question and answer advisory regarding doll collection. Description of the physical attributes and features of a Madame Alexander doll; Connection between Ken by Mattel and G.I. Joe by Hasbro; Properties and charcteristics of the Arranbee doll.
- High Fashion Dolls. // Soft Dolls & Animals!;May2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p20
Several photographs of dolls in the theme of "High Fashion Dolls" are presented.