- Montblanc mishap. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 67, p17
Reports on an error in Montblanc's limited edition pen honoring French author Alexandre Dumas. Engraving of the signature of Dumas' son also named Alexandre on the pen instead of Dumas himself; Discovery of error by a manuscript collector after the pens were shipped to stores; Montblanc's...
- Collectibles. Omelianuk, Scott // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep96, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p96
Introduces Alexandre Dumas, New York's Montblanc USA's Limited Edition Writers Series fountain pen for the month of September. Retail price; Comparison with Bic.
- Top notes. SenGupta, Aditi // India Today Travel Plus;Dec2009, p31
The article evaluates several products including the Thomas Mann Writing Edition pen from Montblanc, the Avenue Squared watches from Harry Winston and a necklace from Bvlgari.
- Pen ultimate. // Town & Country;Oct97, Vol. 151 Issue 5209, p158
Features Montblanc's new fountain pen, the Solitaire LeGrand Traveller. Price; Contact information.
- Point-blanc range. Kotnick, Kimberly; Sheehy, Kate // Business Mexico;Jun1995, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p3
Features a specially designed pen by Mont Blac, Traveller, whose point stays covered as you load new ink cartridges. Retail price.
- What's New â€¢ Giftware. // JCK;Sep2003, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p144
Presents several giftwares. Announcement of an offering for the 2003 holiday season of Mele Companies, a supplier of jewelry boxes in the U.S.; Feature of the 502 Silver Pen Collection from Omas; Physical description of the 2003 Limited Edition Patron of Art Pen by Montblanc Inc.
- Object of Desire. Smith, Natalie // Metro (NZ);Aug2007, Issue 313, p89
The article evaluates Boheme Jewels fountain pen from Montblanc Inc.
- The Write Stuff. Lieberman, Ellen // Variety;9/1/2003 Supplement, Vol. 392 Issue 3, p24
Introduces the Nicolas Copernicus Limited Edition 888 pen from Montblanc Incorporated. Retail price; Design features; Celebrities who owns an 888 pen.
- Signature Style. Ajudua, Christine // Travel & Leisure;Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p92
The article features the Montblanc fountain pen. According to the article, the brand, which was launched in 1910, elevated the writing instrument to a status symbol. Its classic design features an 18-karat gold nib, black resin cap and barrel and gold-plated clip and rings. Some popular...