- Ho Chi Minh. Karnow, Stanley // Time;4/13/1998, Vol. 151 Issue 14, p157
Profiles Ho Chi Minh, a revolutionary, nationalist, and first president of North Vietnam. His desire for Vietnamese independence from France; Biographical information; Highlights of his political career. INSET: The warriors.
- Embalming the Legend. // Time;2/2/1970, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the preservation of the body of Ho Chi Minh, a revolutionist leader of Vietnam.
- The Enigma of Vietnam. // Christian Science Monitor;4/28/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 110, p20
Comments on the role of Ho Chi Minh in the Vietnam War.
- Ho Chi Minh Rules Vietnam. // Old Huntsville Magazine;Sep2010, Issue 211, p44
The article reports on the organization of a Liberation Committee of the Vietnamese People which was initiated by Ho Chi Minh, the leader of communist guerrillas of Vietnam, of which he is assured presidency.
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (1890 - 1969). // Social Science Docket;Winter/Spring2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p39
An obituary for Democratic Republic of Vietnam Communist revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh is presented. .
- Dikes Against a Flood. // Time;
The article reports on the ability of the French forces in northern Indo-China to defend against an attack from the armed forces of Communist Ho Chi Minh. He claims that as of late November 1950, the French forces were heavily outnumbered by the Communist forces. The opinion of General Marcel...
- Plenty of Bite? // Time;
The article reports on the decision of the French cabinet ministers and generals of the Supreme War Council to pursue a full-scale war against the armed forces of Ho Chi Minh in Indo-China in late November 1950. It cites the replacement by General Pierre Georges Boyer de la Tour du Moulin of...
- Homing Pigeons. // Time;1/18/1960, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p33
The article reports on the Northern Vietnamese refugees in Thailand. It mentions that the refugees have easily befriended their Thai neighbors. When Field Marshal Sarit Thanarat has seized power in Thailand, he has mandated that the refugees should go as soon as possible, but the problem is no...
- Poor Neighbor. // Time;3/31/1961, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p18
The article discusses the Communism in Hanoi, the capital of North Vietnam. It also evaluates the economic conditions of the country and states that Ho Chi Minh, North Vietnam's President, is getting help from both Russia and Red China and was totally dependent of outside aid. It also notes that...