- ON THE ROAD AGAIN. // Power Engineering;Mar2007, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p88
The article focuses on the BioWillie brand of biodiesel promoted by country music icon Willie Nelson. Earth Biofuels Inc. offered Nelson 537,500 shares of stock for the exclusive rights over the BioWillie name. The company aims to establish BioWillie as the leading biodiesel brand primarily in...
- Filling up with Biowillie. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/17/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p42
The article reports on an agreement finalised by Earth Biofuels with Biodiesel Venture for the exclusive distribution of the company's biodiesel product under the Biowillie trademarked brand name. Willie Nelson, a member of Biodiesel Venture, has provided his namesake in support of increasing...
- BIODIESEL GOES BANKRUPT. Knoblauch, Jessica A. // E: The Environmental Magazine;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p24
The article offers information on the bankruptcy petition filed by 5 investment groups against Dallas-based Earth Biofuels, which produces, distributes and markets biodiesel fuels, including singer Willie Nelson's own BioWillie. In May 2007, Earth Biofuels listed more than $60 million in losses...
- Never mind the Bollocks, here Willie Nelson. Reid, Jan // Texas Monthly;Jan96, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p100
Features Willie Nelson. Statements from Randall Jamaal.
- Farm Aid founder Willie Nelson. Carry, P. // Mother Earth News;May/Jun87, Issue 105, p42
Country music singer Willie Nelson discusses why he began to organize Farm Aid; how the over-50 acts came together, and why he approves all money connected with Farm Aid. Nelson also comments on the benefits Farm Aid has had on small farmers.
- The taxman is taking almost all Willie Nelson owns; now it's his turn for some farm aid. Cohen, C.E.; Maier, A. // People;3/4/91, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p42
Covers country music star Willie Nelson's problems with the Internal Revenue Service over back taxes and penalties. The IRS has seized most of his possessions while Nelson, 57, is suing his former accounting firm, Price Waterhouse.
- The ballad of Willie's woes. // Time;2/11/1991, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p67
Reports that last week the IRS auctioned off two of country singer Willie Nelson's homes in partial payment of back taxes and penalties. Money taken in at auction; Remainder owed.
- A `Stranger' no more. Nash, Alanna // Entertainment Weekly;7/21/95, Issue 284, p76
Recalls the entry of Willie Nelson in the country music scene in 1975. Success of last album; Number of recordings made; Credit in the popularity of country music; Music style. INSET: July 26, 1975..
- Lone star. Gordinier, Jeff // Entertainment Weekly;09/18/98, Issue 450, p46
Presents information on singer Willie Nelson. Details on Nelson being named the Kennedy Center honoree; Reference to various national anthems written by Nelson for the United States; Background information on Nelson; Career information on Nelson.