- THINKING INSIDE THE BOX. Girard, Lisa // Home Channel News;12/11/2006, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p28
The article discusses developments on the merchandising of Atlanta, Georgia-based home improvement retailer Home Depot Inc. It is stated that Home Depot has ventured into areas like automotive, holiday decorations, high-end appliances and electronics. Information about the views from Bob...
- Q & A WITH BOB NARDELLI. // Home Channel News;12/11/2006, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p26
An interview with Bob Nardelli, Home Depot Inc. chairman, president and CEO, is presented. When asked about developments in consumer trends and how his merchandising team respond to them, he stresses that he and his team are focused on four or five mega-trends in the industry. He elaborates the...
- Nardelli's lesson: Focus on core business before trying to expand. Ries, Al // Advertising Age;4/23/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 17, p20
The author discusses the legacy of Robert Nardelli, former CEO of Home Depot. He discusses Nardelli's marketing strategy while with the company, which included enhancing the core, extending the business, and expanding the market. Home Depot's efforts to expand Home Depot Supply, a...
- Calm in Atlanta. Nannery, Matt // Home Channel News;12/15/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p11
Interviews the president of Home Depot Inc. Bob Nardelli in Atlanta, Georgia. Focus of the company on better services; Search for satisfaction by customers; Business strategy of the firm.
- Nardelli named Home Depot ceo. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;12/11/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p19
Reports that Robert Nardelli has been named president, chief executive officer and a member of the board of directors at the Home Depot. Previous employment; Career highlights; Comments of chairman Bernard Marcus on Nardelli's capabilities.
- Home Depot 25th Anniversary Celebration. // Home Channel News;10/25/2004, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p6
The article reports that the unveiling of the magazine Home Channel News' commemorative Home Depot 25th anniversary issue drew dozens of store executives and key suppliers to a gala held last month at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta. The event, which attracted more than 200 industry...
- Cowboy Culture/GE Mentality. Facenda, Vanessa L. // Retail Merchandiser;Aug2002, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p23
Focuses on the management and operations of home improvement retailer, Home Depot under President and Chief Executive Officer Bob Nardelli. Problems facing the company; Changes implemented by Nardelli in the company; Plans of Nardelli to attract the female customers.
- Home Depot's Nardelli unveils blueprint for the future. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;9/3/2002, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the plans of Robert Nardelli, president and chief executive officer of Home Depot, during his keynote speech at the National Hardware Show in Chicago, Illinois concerning the company's finance. Outlook of Nardelli for home improvement retailing; Strategies of Nardelli for the...
- New Home Depot president and ceo identifies sales growth as job one. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;1/1/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p6
States that Robert Nardelli, appointed president and chief executive of Home Depot company, has identified sales growth to be company's top priority. Decline of the United States economy; Career background of Nardelli.