- A BILLIONAIRE'S GLOBAL STRATEGY. Kraar, Louis; Nickel, Karen // Fortune;7/13/1992, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p106
Reports that Li Ka-shing, the richest man in Hong Kong, is shopping for bargains in the West. Extent of his cash reserves; Plans to invest in real estate; Interest in cellular phones; Opportunities in show business; Perception that he is a shrewdtrader with a keen sense of timing. INSETS: LI...
- Aussie-dazzled. Heathcote, Andrew // BRW;11/07/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p41
Discusses the plans of businessman Li Ka-shing to invest in Australia. Portfolio of Ka-shing; Investments of Ka-shing in electric utilities and telecommunications.
- Shougang connections. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Apr95, p12
Reports that Hong Kong's richest man Li Ka-shing has connections to China's Shougang companies.
- China's trusted adviser is billionaire tycoon. Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;2/3/97, Vol. 89 Issue 47, p1
Profiles Chinese billionaire Li Ka-shing, one of the richest men in the world and a force behind the recently rejuvenated China. How Hong Kong natives contribute daily to Li's wealth; Li's relationship with influential Chinese politicians, including supreme leader Deng Xiaoping and British...
- Li Ka-shing spells out his China investment strategy. Holberton, Simon // Chinatown News;5/1/95, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p12
Discusses businessman Li Ka-shing's investment plans for China. Achievement of substantial control of south China's seaborne trade; Chinese power projects; Contention over the rate of return from power projects; Experience of the problems foreign investors face in China; Performance of the two...
- Li Ka-shing. // Global Finance;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p30
Profiles Li Ka-shing, one of Hong Kong's financial deal makers. Control over Cheung Kong Holdings and Hutchison Whampoa; Venture into infrastructure and property development in China.
- Dock Works. Lee, Josephine // Forbes Global;3/29/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p29
Profiles Li Ka-Shing, a billionaire and businessman from Hong Kong, China. Businesses he owned; Personal background; Ports where Li has made his investments.
- Li Ka-shing acquires O&Y Tower in New York City. Greenberg, Larry M. // Chinatown News;3/3/94, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p5
Reports that Hong-Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing has agreed to acquire the 51-percent interest he doesn't already own in a troubled New York office tower from the United States subsidiary of Olympia & York Developments Ltd. Explanation of how the move advances the $5-billion financial...
- Asia's Richest. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p31
The article lists the names of Asia's richest persons including Li Ka-shing of Hong Kong, Mukesh Ambani and Lakshmi Mittal of India.